StarzAboves avatar Life
6 20

I was watching cycling on Eurosport-as I am now.There was a vague mention of a plane crash in New York.It was some time later that I discovered what had happened.

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales We will never forget +5Reply

I was at work.

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor We will never forget +5Reply
@Will_Janitor I was at work.

Thanks, Will, I don't think any American will ever forget.

I could never forget! I was watching the news while getting ready for work. When the first plane struck, I thought it had to be a freak accident ... then the horror quickly unfolded.

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell We will never forget +5Reply
@JanHaskell I could never forget! I was watching the news while getting ready for work. When the first plane struck, I...

I think we just couldn't believe what had happened.

I was in Florida, arrived Sunday had one day of sight seeing, went to Universal Studios and was watching a show, when they announced that the Park would be closing...everyone just quietly left, no one knew what was going on, but we soon found out. It took us an entire week to find transportation home. Airport was closed, trains were booked, we couldn't take the rental car out of the state....so we spent 18 hours on a greyhound bus getting home.

I was on my way to a house i was building. Heard the radio. My trim guy brought a tv and we saw the second plane hit.
Forget? Never....

One can't forget something like that.

I saw it in the news (at home, same place I still live now). (I think I didn't see it in the exact time when it happened.) I have memories of seeing some of the news on TV and feeling quite uneasy when hearing about the descriptions coming from inside the buildings.

primeiros avatar primeiro We will never forget +3Reply

It's hard to imagine there are still people who buy the lie of 9/11 terrorists.
There isn't a single aspect of the official conspiracy theory that even resembles reality starting with plane impacts and weakened steel being the cause of the collapse.
If jet fuel could weaken steel every kerosene heater on the planet would be a puddle of metal on the floor

9/11 was the manufacture of consent for the invasion of the Middle East.

@urwutuis It's hard to imagine there are still people who buy the lie of 9/11 terrorists. There isn't a single aspect of the...

I know, it's crazy. It's coming from people who can't accept the truth. Who want the USA to be responsible for own destruction.

Hey I just noticed and thought 011 did the terrorists pick that number that date on purpose

Oh for those people it may have been from their books or something.But we will never know cause they killed instead of bringing in osama bin lauden or however it is spelled.