Plaid shirt guy...lol....makes funny faces behind Trump....evidently not agreeing with what Trump said...he was promptly removed....and so were his friends. Hilarious!!!!

...I think a lot of people at Trump's rallies are laughing at him....no one believes the BS that Trump spews forth all the time. lol

'Plaid shirt guy' removed from Trump rally for facial expressionsA high school student was asked to leave a Trump rally in Montana after making animated facial expressions during the President's speech.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFnF3jAvpTw
StarzAboves avatar Politics
4 7

I wonder if the secret service guys jump up and down and clap too?

...kinda like a TV show, he was told to be enthusiastic, kinda like they do on Price Is Right...lol that explains a lot about the Trump rallies. Very funny.

I like that guy. His amusing expressions and refreshing honesty, have been a bright spot to see during this past week.

Him just being replaced in standing behind the president is one thing. His friends being replaced, and he being asked to leave the rally and "not come back"....THAT is a whole other and telling one.

@Piper2 I like that guy. His amusing expressions and refreshing honesty, have been a bright spot to see during...

I laughed when I saw it...it was so natural, just like what a kid would do. And it was really funny when they asked him to leave, he didn't put up a fuss, just got up and left. I wonder what would have happened if there had been a scuffle right behind Trump. lol lol They are all supposed to be his sheep. lol lol

@StarzAbove I laughed when I saw it...it was so natural, just like what a kid would do. And it was really funny when they...

IF any them had resisted or said anything, Trump probably have either sicced his fans on them, or said something very demeaning towards them. He did, after all, once lament the passing of the "good ole days" when a protester would have been carried out on stretcher.

@Piper2 IF any them had resisted or said anything, Trump probably have either sicced his fans on them, or said...

You're right, he would have trashed that kid.... "how dare anyone to be against him", Trump needs to shut his stupid mouth.