What's something about you that other people might find (or do find) difficult to understand / relate to?

primeiros avatar Life
7 16
@2810116

Well, I always found you a perfect gentleman Rob.
乂º◡º乂

@2810116

I can tell you are no bully.

My inconsistent time table, when it comes to cleaning and stuff. Mopped the floor yesterday and did a huge mountain of dishes today. Neither will be happening again any time soon. Perhaps I will vacuum tomorrow.

@ZonkeyBalls My inconsistent time table, when it comes to cleaning and stuff. Mopped the floor yesterday and did a huge mountain...

hey zonkie you seem to work on your house about a much as I do on mine = i think i have 2
weeks of dishes piled in my sinks. maybe I will wash some tomorrow as i drove a tire flat today
so won't be going anyplace tomorrow.

trapping? who buys the fur now?

Not many straight folks relate to gay people. But then, gay folks sometimes have difficulty relating to straight people.

Why I don't show much excitement about things they feel very passonate about. I'm just not much for screaming at the wind. :)

My tenacity, my ability to hang in there and not give up.

I don't even understand it myself. But very morbid fascination. I often look at sites like Bestgore or anything with stuff like that. Been like this since I was at most 7 yo fr. Most recently, I quite like memes involving that stuff. Prolly my favorite type of meme now tbh. None of my IRL friends have the fascination to the degree I do, so I'm on a goal to find an IRL friend I could share that with. Fat chance tho lolol

@2877897

Yeah, there shouldn't be a big deal if it's what one prefers.
If you joined them in the dinner table, you would be missing out on being alone. :P

My honesty. It can really set people back on their heels sometimes.
Assholes are the best though. They really get startled when someone points out their assholiness.

Political correctness has made for a target rich environment!