Would you choose the chicken or the fish with your $35,000 meal at the Trump Hotel in Washington DC?

Image for post Would you choose the chicken or the fish with your $35,000 meal at the Trump Hotel in Washington DC?
43% Chicken 0% Fish 36% I want the $100,000 round table 21% Other
VicZincs avatar Technology
4 29

Hope it all tastes good! I don't have that much money!

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales I want the $100,000 round table +7Reply

I'll take the rubber chicken. Image in content

No way would I spend lots of money for food . a pbj will keep me going for a day and costs little.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I want the $100,000 round table +2Reply

Considering trumps eating habits, I would imagine the chicken is from KFC, and you know the fish is Mrs Pauls. I think I'll take the veggie plate.

I would lick the screen of my phone showing the photo of the 35,000$ chicken made by the person who can afford it.

What would your plate cost at a Clinton function? $9.99?

@2810167

Judging from Michael Moore's girth, he's been to a LOT of fundraisers.

And tried to get his money's worth every time.

I wouldn't walk across the street to have dinner at a Trump facility if it was free.

none of the above