Can i drink 7 year old milk?

Image for post Can i drink 7 year old milk?
RepeatingRecord27s avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
2 18

Yes ... it goes great with Tide Pods

@Walt_OReagun Yes ... it goes great with Tide Pods

pods are pretty but only kids try to eat them. wash your mouth out with tidesmirk2 smilie

Maybe if it was frozen. I ate bread that was frozen for 2 years and it was perfectly fine when it thawed, so who knows.

OK. Thanks for all of the feedback. I decided to take my best buddy's advice, and i drank it. Nothing bad happened! Why were you all complaining? I feel fine, except in my feet, which have gone numb.

@RepeatingRecord27 OK. Thanks for all of the feedback. I decided to take my best buddy's advice, and i drank it. Nothing bad happened!...

hey repeating r. You are ok? good for you, most people have to work up to eating that kinda thing - Me I eat a bit of bad all the time so nothing bothers me. keep at it you can then eat about abythingeek smilie

Even left in the fridge an opened bottle of milk will start to go off in a few days.This sounds gross.

Depends on what kind - powdered looks clean ya, canned looks good ya.

You can, but I wouldn't. Yuck!

You can... Oh, let me rephrase that. You should use it as a mixer. Goes pretty well with vodka.

I think you could, if it had been frozen fresh in liquid nitrogen.

Otherwise, I'd have my doubts, assuming you cared about taste or spoilage.