Which item really frustrated you the first time you tried to use it?

Image for post Which item really frustrated you the first time you tried to use it?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar
8 23
The people are still deciding if ThePrinceofWales is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Bicycle. I was six and so fat (well, technically big-boned), that the beginner's wheels were completely useless, as they bent under my weight. Three days and a lot of bruises. Crying. Well, I did learn how to use one and the next one and the next one and... You get the idea.

Unfortunately, these days, I can't use one. My bad back doesn't take kindly on the pressure such a device puts on my intervertebral discs.

@2810934

If I had any balance at all, I'd still make a lousy surfer. It's not something you are meant to do, when you are 6' 4". Besides, I can't even swim (although that detail doesn't show up on my military record, since I never brought it up).

@2810993

I hope having no balance plays even a little role?

@2810997

Weird. I just hope they make lifejackets for people, who are mostly rhinos.

@2811001

Well, that makes staying on the board a lot more... Important, which should help me to focus. It's not like I want to drown just because some weirdo on the Internet lured me into trying it.

@2811005

I have attack gold fish in my aquarium.

Besides, I don't want to imitate James Bond.

@2810927

Just do as all of the civilized people do. Use bazookas instead. That's how I learned sniping.

@2811019

I prefer playing Russian Roulette with a Desert Eagle.

My first shoe skates. I was used to the clamp-on type, so having my ankles confined threw me off balance for awhile. I learned to love them in about two weeks, and rarely came inside the house again until winter. Practically wore out the sidewalk. a smilie

@ZonkeyBalls What on Earth are shoe skates?

Mine looked a lot like this.
Before that, I had the ones that attached to my shoes and tightened with a skate key.

@JanHaskell Mine looked a lot like this. Before that, I had the ones that...

So, they are detachable roller skates.

Well, I learn something old every day.

My computer.

Spray foam..

Anonymous