+3

I can't believe people are comparing President Trump to Nixon. Nixon barely had any hair and our PRESIDENT (elected by THE PEOPLE) has tremendous hair. Plus he created more jobs than anyone in history and he killed ISIS. Nothing like Nixon. Nixon lost Vietnam which I was there and saw it myself. Trump is a winner. He wins so many things.

Image for post I can't believe people are comparing President Trump to Nixon.  Nixon barely had any hair and our PRESIDENT (elected by THE PEOPLE) has tremendous hair. Plus he created more jobs than anyone in history and he killed ISIS.  Nothing like Nixon. Nixon lost Vietnam which I was there and saw it myself. Trump is a winner.  He wins so many things.
2 18

Sarcasm is a delicate thing to handle. Too much of it... Well, it's tasteless.

Trump has been remarkably productive, despite all the outrageous 'resistance'.

The truly amazing thing is how he has literally scared the last vestiges of morality out of the left!

Nixon was corrupt, but he was smart and knew politics. trump is semi literate, has no idea about politics, but is very good as a con man.

@Flrdsgns Nixon was corrupt, but he was smart and knew politics. trump is semi literate, has no idea about politics, but is...

You got that right. He's such a bully, kinda like a few guys on here. Trump tries to pretend that he doesn't care about the investigation, but there he is talking about it all the time. If people didn't care, why do they protest so much. lol

The only thing you're right about his Trump's hair. lol ISIS is still out there, of course Trump says it's gone, but he says a lot of things that aren't true.

Now seriously, this might be sarcasm but then I remember that: there is people who genuinely see nothing wrong in anything that Trump does and says; that reject any criticism of him because there's a lot of it, and in their minds, that means others are making stuff up just to hate on him, instead of actually accepting that Trump is making a lot of mistakes and it's being noticed; and that accept his opinions of himself and anything related to him as facts, even with evidence of the contrary, and then I just feel worried for the future. When someone like this is so widely accepted and supported (even if not by the majority, the number is still way too high), that's a clear sign there's something very wrong going on. And it's going to blow up in everyone's faces eventually.