+35

Truth - A destructive thing. we should always hide it

Clintons avatar
8 35

Most of the time it's a good thing. There are always those times when a well crafted white lie comes in handy though. :)

@2811507

But it is not truth.

I disagree, the truth will set you free. Never lie unless you have a great memory....

Yes, it can be quite destructive. But no, I don't think we should always hide it.

@Sofia Yes, it can be quite destructive. But no, I don't think we should always hide it.

Hehehe, that's a good point. Same as we can love as long as we don't get married we're fine I guess.

@2811634

To me they are a great thing although they also have things to learn.

Clinton - If you can get yourself to the USA, I bet the democrats would be interested in having you run for senator!

@Clinton Why, what's it like in there?

It's like the democrats also believe "Truth - A destructive thing. we should always hide it".

@Clinton I have never heard of them.

They look like this and always vote the wrong way.

@Clinton They are beautiful creatures. Very shiny.

That's true, very shiny.

Cultural tip - Best not to refer to democrats with any derivative of the word 'shine'. I don't know why, but it may be considered racist.

@Budwick Clinton - If you can get yourself to the USA, I bet the democrats would be interested in having you run for senator!

or maybe a spot on the Trump administration. "Alternate facts" and "truth is not truth" are their mottos.

@VicZinc or maybe a spot on the Trump administration. "Alternate facts" and "truth is not truth" are their mottos.

Actually, it's 'Make America Great Again'.

But, thanks for your input Vic.
Always helpful.
Never accurate, but always helpful.

@Budwick Actually, it's 'Make America Great Again'. But, thanks for your input Vic. Always helpful. Never accurate, but...

I don't understand how people can claim to be patriots and not think America is great. Thanks for your honesty.

Hmm... not all truths should be out there for the sake of people, but hiding it always doesnt sound good, it's dangerous but the only way to progress.

@2811830

Oh yeah? What truth?

@2812247

Yeah but it's not true.

@Clinton Oh yeah? What truth?

You and Vic should start a club!
He doesn't believe in truth either.

And, that's the truth!