StarzAboves avatar Law
4 23

Surprise surprise. Ha!

@StarzAbove Are you a golfer Jan?

No ... I thought they were saddle oxfords! redface smiliehehe smilie

@JanHaskell No ... I thought they were saddle oxfords!

Jan, my husband is a golfer and he has a pair of oxford golf shoes, he also has a black pair that look like dress shoes, and a pair that look like tennis shoes. So no wonder you called it wrong. lol lol

I have no idea why he has three pairs of golf shoes, he can only wear one pair at a time....lol

@Will_Janitor Surprise surprise. Ha!

hahahah I kinda figured your for those. lol

Sandals in the summer (which lasts a long time in So Cal), flats, oxfords, and short boots in the winter.

@JanHaskell Sandals in the summer (which lasts a long time in So Cal), flats, oxfords, and short boots in the winter.

The way are weather is going, I'll be able to wear my sandals until Christmas, it's 90 degrees today....that is NOT typical Indiana weather in September.

Im barefoot whenever possible.
When shoes are necessary....sneakers or a pair of cowboy boots.

@Carla Im barefoot whenever possible. When shoes are necessary....sneakers or a pair of cowboy boots.

I never go barefoot anymore, in fact I can't walk on my hardwood floors barefoot, it's very painful. I've had a few stress fractures in my feet, so I've been advised not to go barefoot ever, especially outside.

But happy that you are able to....shoes are a necessary evil. lol

@Carla They are. Sorry about your feet. :( I dont know what i would do if i couldnt go barefoot.

Thanks. I used to love going barefoot too, but once I had the stress fracture, it just wasn't worth it.

@2811948

That's good. They do provide a lot of protection.

@2811949

hahaha no connection what so ever.