Do you know of a spookie house in your town?

OK this is just a random post. I am watching a frightening movie as there is nothing else on. If the picture I wanted to put up shows. I have better from my town.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/pl...en-kings-house

this just isn't working for me

Image for post Do you know of a spookie house in your town?
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
4 32
@2811789

That looks like a lovely building, Lacy wasn't real bright rightwhat smilie can't get any parts when you are dead.

No, but I'm spookie. Does that count?

@ZonkeyBalls No, but I'm spookie. Does that count?

sure zonkie you could make your house spookie, and haunt it or pretend to. gst smilielolwut smilie

Well ... there was that one house that tried to eat the kids.

And not spooky ... but there was the house with the crazy old man who kidnapped a scout, and used a bunch of balloons to float away.

Then there's the old Victorian house, surrounded by a graveyard. Bunch of weird people live there. They seem to be inbred.

@ZonkeyBalls Were they Bulgarian dentists?

Nah ... just related to Castilian royalty and British aristocracy.

@Walt_OReagun Nah ... just related to Castilian royalty and British aristocracy.

My Finnish soul is completely unimpressed. Also, even though I've been eating locacl candy, I might be a bit hungry. Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.

@ZonkeyBalls My Finnish soul is completely unimpressed. Also, even though I've been eating locacl candy, I might be a bit...

zonkie I haven't heard that little quite "liquor is quicker" for a long time . Seems you have a sweet tooth? try some fruits I found one spoon of ice cream melts into a great sweetener on top of grapes or any other type of sliced or small fruit gotta use a spoon or fork. It is half healthy half sweet treat. hehe smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred zonkie I haven't heard that little quite "liquor is quicker" for a long time . Seems you have a sweet tooth?...

I found something weird in my right leg. I hope it's nothing serious, but... Well... About four inches below my right kneecap, at front, there's a dip. There shouldn't be one. My left leg doesn't feature such a weird dip, but... I don't know if I should be worried or not. Perhaps it has been there my whole life, I just haven't noticed it until now. Or it's a more recent, weirder development. I have no idea. Touching it... Well... I think my cancer is spreading to unexpected parts in my body.

Not anymore....there was an old house that was supposed to have a corpse in the picture window with a blue light shining on it, but the house has been razed.

Salem, Massachusetts is really a scary town, because of the witches that were burned there long ago. And they really go all out for Halloween.

But of course, come Halloween, there will be a lot of scary houses on display. lol

@StarzAbove Sorry you didn't see it, it was very interesting.... I would love to go back to that town.

Me too, I lived in the area well NH and I did love being close to Boston or Portland and being with a man who liked to drive in traffic.

Do one of my professors count?

@Sunny_the_skeptic Do one of my professors count?

After teaching you how to remove dental floss.. A lot of people would kill themselves.

@2811860

I'm even too afraid to ask about dentists, foreign or dometic.

mine haha, at halloween everyone skips our house, really we waste money on candy every year because no one comes lol, looks like a haunted house

@deusvult mine haha, at halloween everyone skips our house, really we waste money on candy every year because no one comes...

Me too I have no kids and know no kids so I always lock up, turn off the lights or go out. Not my kids not my problem.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?...oiowJHoECAYQCQ

The Winchester Mystery House - Sarah Winchester was a bit on the eccentric side.

There was one in the small town I grew up in. It was abandoned and overgrown the whoe time I lived there and had two graves in the back yard. It was right on main street. Years later, it was cleaned up, the tombstones disapeared and it was turned into an office.

yup mine,

our neighbor also has a doll in his window and has a sign that says "we are watching you"

Anonymous