Deep State Unmasked: State Dept Employee on Hidden Cam "Resist Everything. Every level. F*k sht up"

[Project Veritas]: Project Veritas has released the first installment in an undercover video series unmasking the deep state. The video features a State Department employee, Stuart Karaffa, engaged in radical socialist political activity on the taxpayer's dime, while advocating for government resistance. Stuart Karaffa is also a ranking member of the Metro DC Democratic Socialists of America (Metro DC DSA.)

Stuart Karaffa is just the first federal government employee that Project Veritas has filmed in an undercover series unmasking the deep state. More video reports are to be released soon.

Deep State Unmasked: State Dept on Hidden Cam "Resist Everything" "I Have Nothing to Lose"Project Veritas has released the first installment in an undercover video series unmasking the deep state. The video features a State Department employee, St...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXLuqQe8DqQ
Mazes avatar
6 13

Actually, you guys do realize, that there are so many layers in your government, that - even though I obviously have had to deal with certain levels of it as the liaison officer - even I have no fucking idea, how it works. I don't think any European would. There's a lot of speak of transparency, when it comes to Goverments, but yours is as foggy as Scotland in Hell.

I think the significance of little Stewie's debut is the attitude of employees. I'm guessing THAT is real.
My impression of Stewie is that he's not in a position to do any real damage beyond late delivery of toilet paper to the office of the under assistant to the part time director of unrequired services department.

Interesting. Sounds more like one example of a slacker employee with a ego/drinking problem than an organized subversive element working within the executive branch.

I bet this guy has zero influence on government policy.

The DSA's memo referencing "federal employees" indicate to me just the opposite, that they have not infiltrated they government much less that they are somehow the real force running the government behind the scenes.

Not that I don't believe in a deep state, just that this loser is not part of it. I think the "deep state" is what got Trump elected.

@VicZinc Interesting. Sounds more like one example of a slacker employee with a ego/drinking problem than an organized...

You wrote - "I think the "deep state" is what got Trump elected."

So, the 'deep state' is the millions of citizens that voted for Trump?

I think you are confused.

@VicZinc None are as blind as those who do not see

Oh, wow!
You are so deep!
I get it now!
You are NOT the guy throwing shit on the wall hoping it sticks!
No, not at all.
You are the guy that hasn't a clue what he's saying anymore - totally lost!

We'll send a drone looking for ya Vic.
Go ahead and wave when you see it.
I PROMISE the drone will be disarmed - promise.

@Budwick You wrote - "I think the "deep state" is what got Trump elected." So, the 'deep state' is the millions of citizens...

Vic is indeed confused, but he unwittingly got this one right.

The deep state may very well have gotten Trump elected, after people saw Lois Lerner taking the Fifth when being questioned about how the IRS was selectively targeting conservative groups, for example.

@Thinkerbell Vic is indeed confused, but he unwittingly got this one right. The deep state may very well have gotten Trump...

That's TRUE!

And, Obama sucked so bad, I and lot's other people knew we didn't want anything at all like him.

So, the deep state really DID help Trump! I see it now. Thanks.

Ans I apologize Vic. I guess you weren't confused. At least not about the deep state thing.

But, I still think you should wait a while on that transgender switch-a-roo thing - just to make sure that's what you want.

"Fck Sht Up" ... pretty sure that's been the unofficial motto of our federal government for generations.

The government provides the same type of "service" as a bull does for cows.

I hate to break it to you, since I sort of like this silly giraffe fight you rhinos are having with each other, but...

Well... It was deep web, that got Trump elected.

There. Said. Prove me wrong. I doubt you can.

With all the love, M.