+16

Last week, I went to Tesco and I saw half an aisle just with Christmas stuff... I mean, I love Christmas, but at least wait until after Halloween, no? 🤡🎅

Have you seen Christmas stuff already?

Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
10 17
@2812019

Okay, that's a bit too much xD
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving. My family normally puts up the tree at 18-20 December.
I always thought they should start putting stuff up, at maximum, mid November. Some people put up the tree during all December, so that gives time to everyone. Earlier than that just seems too much.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +5Reply

That reminds me of a Biology teacher in high-school. It was the same teacher throughout high-school, and, around September/October, he always made the joke that it's already Christmas in a certain supermarket.

(At one point he also sung the chorus of that song that goes something like "nah nah nah nah nah... a happy new year...". ...Ummmm, I don't know the lyrics, or the name.)

Anyway, yep - too early.

@Sofia I googled it... is this it? xD

Hah :D It was actually not that one; but, in any case, thank you - I like it. lol. :D

When i was a kid, we didnt see santa till the end of macys parade on thanksgiving morning.
It has become so commercialized that i am sick of the season before it really arrives.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply

Sofia, Hobby Lobby in my area has had Christmas merchandise out since June. That's way too early. The first of November would be early enough.

@StarzAbove Sofia, Hobby Lobby in my area has had Christmas merchandise out since June. That's way too early. The first of...

I get the merchandise in June as a lot of people do Christmas in July, but other than that, mid November should give everyone enough time to get what they want.

@Flrdsgns I get the merchandise in June as a lot of people do Christmas in July, but other than that, mid November should...

They put the Christmas stuff out there early, and by December 26th it's all gone and the Valentine merchandise is out there. Half the time I don't know what holiday we are celebrating. lol

Right now Hobby Lobby has Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas merchandise on display. lol

Are you guys actively trying to kill me by choking me? I don't mean physically, at least so far... But... Really, a random Finnish dude can die out of laughter. So far, no go yet.

I can't stand it. Push push push that is why I don't do xmas - only my sister and only real cash.