+42

Many of them act like they're better than you because of their beliefs.

Clintons avatar
7 44

There are some Christians, who seem to think they are better than others, but their actions prove otherwise. We are all alike in God's eyes, and that's all that matters.

Some people jumped to mind when I read this, so, yup.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply
@Clinton Are you one of them?

No.

But then if you ask someone else, they might say I am one of those people. Perspective is everything.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply

Let them. It might be all they have.

@Carla Let them. It might be all they have.

Yeah... Life is a gamble, so I should take my chances.

I didn't have anything relevant to say. I just saw this and wanted to post it somewhere. That's all. :)

@JustJimColo I didn't have anything relevant to say. I just saw this and wanted to post it somewhere. That's all...

I pressed a wrong button, sorry. I meant to ask, are you very bored or not bored.

One should be able to hold their beliefs with good arguments, but also must have the courage to accept when they're wrong.

@Clinton You know it's true god hates this place, you know it's true he hates this race.

If something indeed created the universe it's either psychotic or it just made us and left.

@Sunny_the_skeptic If something indeed created the universe it's either psychotic or it just made us and left.

I don't know. Just because we don't have the answer to a question that doesn't mean we should create our own answer.

@Sunny_the_skeptic We as humanity.

I wish the manual for life was that simple but it is not. (Again, abstract thinking).

@Clinton The walking dead.

That's not a species, thats an undead fantasy

@Clinton I know that

But in a way they fight to survive as well, they survive by killing others and multiplying their number

@Clinton I know but they need to be loved.

From a distance and a well guarded chain link fence. Death to the scourge!

@Clinton narrows eyes.

I'm a paladin at heart, I dont tolerate undeath

@Clinton What do you think of humans and humanity?

One is going to run itself into extinction and the other is barely present

@Sunny_the_skeptic One is going to run itself into extinction and the other is barely present

Ok, and what do you think was the main difference between the macedonian empire and the roman empire?

Yeah, I suppose.
Their misguided belief that they are better than me!

@Budwick Yeah, I suppose. Their misguided belief that they are better than me!

I'm happy you know. And no, don't think that way. I don't think that's true. I think your great.

@2812440

Why do you think ignorance is an excuse?

@2812828

Sorry, I should have clarified earlier. Which singers do you like?

@2813290

Well, I am Nadine and next to me is Laura. Who do you like more?