So, as a Christian, white, male, gun owner,Tea Party conservative, not chemically dependent, straight, senior, without a criminal record, driving a mid-sized, 4 cylinder gas fuel vehicle and believes that American astronauts landed on the moon, that 9-11 was NOT an inside job and proud of America - is it politically correct for me to express an opinion?

I wanted to post something about the circus the left has given us in the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings and Dr. Blasey Ford’s accusations. Then I heard left wing women saying that men should just sit down and shut up. And, I decided instead to broaden my area concern. It really seems like certain sectors of society [the left] are horrified at the prospect of facing honest truth and that the ones speaking the truth is everyone else! What do you think?