So, as a Christian, white, male, gun owner,Tea Party conservative, not chemically dependent, straight, senior, without a criminal record, driving a mid-sized, 4 cylinder gas fuel vehicle and believes that American astronauts landed on the moon, that 9-11 was NOT an inside job and proud of America - is it politically correct for me to express an opinion?

I wanted to post something about the circus the left has given us in the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings and Dr. Blasey Ford’s accusations. Then I heard left wing women saying that men should just sit down and shut up. And, I decided instead to broaden my area concern. It really seems like certain sectors of society [the left] are horrified at the prospect of facing honest truth and that the ones speaking the truth is everyone else! What do you think?

Image for post So, as a Christian, white, male, gun owner,Tea Party conservative, not chemically dependent, straight, senior, without a criminal record, driving a mid-sized, 4 cylinder gas fuel vehicle and believes that American astronauts landed on the moon, that 9-11 was NOT an inside job and proud of America - is it politically correct for me to express an opinion?
Budwicks avatar Politics
6 20
@2812076

Thanks Rooster. Right back at ya!

And for the record, I think it's possible that Dr Blasey was done wrong by someone in the past, but has no recollection of who it was, when it was, or where it was. And, that the democrat party has decided to use this poor woman as a pawn to push their political agenda.

@Budwick And for the record, I think it's possible that Dr Blasey was done wrong by someone in the past, but has no...

Well if she is just a pawn from the democrats and is fibbing. She will eventually break down and tell the truth. A lie is hard to live with forever especially when it goes public and there will be people asking her about it forever. They say another woman has come out with a similar story.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Well if she is just a pawn from the democrats and is fibbing. She will eventually break down and tell the truth...

I* heard about the 2nd one two.
Later she recanted.

The whole thing really stinks. Really old story, out of three people she names that were there allegedly, she is the only one that claims it happened. Handled poorly by Feinstein and dems and media. She may or may not show up to testify leaving it to Senators to judge based on only her credibility at the moment. Regardless of the outcome, Kanvanaugh's name is forever tainted.

There is no good outcome for this.

First of all, I don't even believe this woman. Secondly, if everyone was deemed unqualified for a position because they touched a member of the opposite sex, through their clothing, in high school, who would be left? How many of us had our hands "re-positioned" or were simply told, "no", when we were younger? This is just getting stupid.

I tend to agree about Kavanaugh, I can't see any reason this woman won't testify on Monday, it is in her own self interest to do so, especially if what she claims is true. The fact that anyone can make a claim, and potentially destroy a man's career and taint him for life is scary. I've noticed several TV stations have already decided Kavanaugh is guilty.
I don't know if he is guilty or not, but like Clarence Thomas, Kavanaugh will forever be tainted.

Yes express never let them stop you

Of course your opinions are just as valid as anyone's! (PC is not mandatory!) a smilie

@2812138

Thank you!

Feel free to use it on other social media if you want.

You are so screwed as is every white male in this country. Didn't that female (am I allowed to say that) politician tell you guys to just "Shut up....," so, it looks like you are not allowed to say anything unless it is in lockstep with the left.

@2812805

Thanks for your back up!
I always appreciate your thoughtful comments.

Anonymous