Which items did you forget to buy the last time you shopped for groceries, and was it because you didn't make a list beforehand?

Image for post Which items did you forget to buy the last time you shopped for groceries, and was it because you didn't make a list beforehand?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Brands & Products
7 13

I always forget something. I don't do lists. I know I should... But then again, if I did, I wouldn't have the chance to forget something, which is boring. As long as it's not toilet paper, eveything is fine.

@2812236

When I go to a store, I am often working there so I find a million lists people dropped.

I am a lister and I have a tendency to pick up anything that I want that is on sale. So, I end up buying more than what is on my list. I must find some other kind of entertainmentbiggrin smilie

I forgot the list.乂^◡^乂

Oh gosh I always forget something. Or even more often I just don't leave the house. My pup needs a bag of food for sure ,morrow so that and sour cream will be all I need. I keep my list small so I don't need one.

I'm pretty sure I didn't forget anything the last time. I usually do though, and I most always remember to bring my list.

I didn't forget anything the last time. I don't have quick access to a supermarket, so when I go, I make sure I don't forget anything.

I always have a list, so I didn't forget anything....

Once in a while I'll forget something, but usually I end up getting several more items than were on the list as I see them in the store. Or if I'm just hungry. Ha!