+8

Trump brags about himself at the UN and the UN laughs out loud at him. Trump turned this once great country into a laughingstock.

Image for post Trump brags about himself at the UN and the UN laughs out loud at him.   Trump turned this once great country into a laughingstock.
Flrdsgnss avatar Politics
1 36
@2813641

Maybe, yet trump, and the US are the ones the world is laughing at

I watched his entire speech, it was very good, the UN gave him an enthusiastic round of applause afterwards.

@Maze No, it was a really good speech, you should watch it.

I saw some of it, but I really can't stand to listen to the guy brag about himself all the time.
I do think he has some good ideas, but he really needs to stop talking about himself.

@Flrdsgns I saw some of it, but I really can't stand to listen to the guy brag about himself all the time. I do think he...

If you don't want to watch the whole thing, start at about the 30 minute mark, then you can catch the summary portion of the speech and the UN Assembly's response.

Maybe he brags about himself,and tells us what going on,cause the news certainly
won't tell us the good he is doing.

@hootowl Maybe he brags about himself,and tells us what going on,cause the news certainly won't tell us the good he is doing.

He has had some good policies, but his constant bragging about it and exaggerating his accomplishments just gets so old having to listen to it all the time.

@2813664

I know, right? I think he was surprised and fumbling for something to say

Thanks for your reply Boz, I wish Trump would just stick to the speech that was written for him instead of going off on a tangent bragging about his bestest words, he is the bestest president, he has the bestest administration etc.

@2813802

Oh, I stopped listening to trump a long time ago. Every time I heard him speak, he was just saying how great he is. Gets old real quick.

I actually heard the speech.
Those folks were laughing WITH Trump - not at him.
They are big shots too and not used to a leader being so upfront and positive about himself and his country - when Trump smiled and eventually laughed, he broke the ice - it was like permission for them to laugh as well.

Trump played the room like a violin.

@Budwick I actually heard the speech. Those folks were laughing WITH Trump - not at him. They are big shots too and not used...

WOW, what a way to spin it bud. Trump would be so proud of you, you lie almost as well as he does.

@Budwick I lied about my own observation? That's your understanding?

If that was your honest observation, then your opinions are never going to be relevant. Trump himself said he wasn't expecting that reaction.

@2814223

You're delusional

As usual he was bragging and patting himself on the back, that drew laughter from the REAL heads of state who know what's going on. Trump uses that same speech to his supporters and gets a big applause but it didn't work on these people who know him for what he is....a fool. He's an embarrassment to Americans and now the laughing stock of the world. He has no credibility at all.

Great post.

@Flrdsgns Thanks Starz

You're welcome, but I should thank you for this post telling it like it is.

The whole world is laughing at Trump....and he's too stupid to realize it. Even lied about it afterword....that it was a joke. He's the only joke that was on the world stage yesterday.

My post, you responded to me.