+5

There are ONLY 2 GENDERS

Clintons avatar
3 21

IDK, but I'm one of them no matter how many you come up with. :)

@Will_Janitor IDK, but I'm one of them no matter how many you come up with. :)

Yes, but nowadays you can change from one day to the next.

To whatever may suit your imagination, never mind what chromosomes or what genit*lia you may have.

There is a third: her·maph·ro·dite
hərˈmafrədīt/Submit
noun
1.
a person or animal having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or (in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition.
synonyms: androgyne, intersex, epicene; More
adjective
1.
of or denoting a person, animal, or plant having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics.
"hermaphrodite creatures in classical sculpture"
synonyms: androgynous, intersex, hermaphroditic, hermaphroditical, epicene; bisexual
"hermaphrodite creatures"

I don't really care.

The amount of people who would actually consider themselves something other than "man" or "woman" (whether trans or not) are so few that it would have little bearing on my life.

Yep if you can't claim male or female you better just pick one and live with what you got.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Yep if you can't claim male or female you better just pick one and live with what you got.

The "millions of genders" type of people are making a mockery of actual medically proven trans people.

However biologically speaking, yes there are only two options while intersex people are more of an anomaly, as intersex species are usually immobile or very slow moving (eg. snails) and need to increase the odds of procreation for every encounter between individuals.

Yup!
1) Girls
2) Boys

@Budwick Yup! 1) Girls 2) Boys

You nailed it, Bud.

Oops, perhaps I should have used a different expression. Someone might report me. wary smilie

@2814076

That was sheamus's theme song fella.

@2814182

Well, what is your secret identity.