would you rather be able to shapeshift or teleport?

Image for post would you rather be able to shapeshift or teleport?
37% shapeshift 57% teleport 6% Other
doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
11 27
@2813990

lol. Kidnap!

@2814052

I think so - it looks like it.

I guess that, if I can shapeshift into some form that can fly really fast to anywhere, I wouldn't even need teleporting powers.

Granted, maybe just teleporting would be more convenient and less daunting than having to go through the trouble of shapeshifting into the correct form... but the possibilities are too tempting.

If I wanted to go from point A to point B, maybe I could shapeshift into a really long thing with ends on both points, then shapeshift again but removing all the excess and remaining only on point B. That could be one way of implementing teleporting in terms of shapeshifting. Mmmmmm.

I mean, think about it. Basically I'd be able to manipulate anyone by becoming whatever they want to see, and commit any crime without ever getting caught. Bwahaha... Just kidding... or am I?...

Oh yes....teleportation.

Teleporting-so convenient

Think of how convenient it would be to be able to teleport. No commute, no need for a car, no need to even go outside unless you want to. And think of the vacation possibilities, you know, get off work one cold February day, teleport to some tropical paradise for a few hours, teleport home. It would be pretty awesome.

Shape-shifting is the ultimate security bypass. I would be the wold's greatest spy.

On the other hand if I could teleport there would be no security to bypass.
I could be having breakfast in Miami in the morning, go to Japan in the afternoon and sleep the white house at night. Than teleport to Finland to draw with marker on Zonk's face in the morning

Teleport..I wouldn't leave for work until I had 10 seconds to be there.

I'm guessing the teleportation would work with Google Maps.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon teleport 0Reply
@2814045

I'm hoping they make an app to filter those and other things out.

You could eliminate some places, like...Uncle Ron's house.
Or not letting just anyone be able to pop up in your house uninvited. gst smilie wt smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon teleport +1Reply
@2814157

Yea... probably would need a generator with a flux capacitor. biggrin smilie

@2814205

You can find one on Amazon.

I've seen prices from $20 to $1000. lol smile smilie

@DandyDon Teleport..I wouldn't leave for work until I had 10 seconds to be there. I'm guessing the teleportation would work...

I would hope by the time we get so far as teleportation google maps will be so outdated. Ya say Aruba and be there in a flash. Probably the airlines and travel companies would buy all the rights so still you need to pay. And what about luggagebiggrin smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I would hope by the time we get so far as teleportation google maps will be so outdated. Ya say Aruba and be there...

Yea, if it was free, it wouldn't stay that way for long.

I think whatever you're holding, automatically goes with you. biggrin smilie

I think I would use teleporting more than shapeshifting.