Sunny_the_skeptics avatar Internet & Apps
4 17
@2814649

Even a million year old farts like myself... Are getting there, a bit by bit. The logic is sound, as such, but the terminology changes... Well... It takes time to get used to the new UI and sorting.

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls I'M HERE TO STAY +2Reply

Quite confusing, but seems logical enough and they have removed redundancies, which makes this "version 4" a lot more logical in certain ways.

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls I'M HERE TO STAY +5Reply
@ZonkeyBalls Quite confusing, but seems logical enough and they have removed redundancies, which makes this "version 4" a lot...

You should be on the tech team with all this technical stuff I dont understand, I can find your external carotid artery but dont know a server from a proxy.

@Sunny_the_skeptic You should be on the tech team with all this technical stuff I dont understand, I can find your external carotid...

The drillbit is the proxy and the server is my teeth, you are a nasty client looking for an available port. That reminds me, that Doom's port is 666. Something I remember from the reading I had to have in order to get my silly diplomas back in the days (2002-2004).

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls I'M HERE TO STAY +1Reply
@2814674

You can?No idea how to do that..

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales I'M HERE TO STAY +1Reply

It takes more than a new look to get me packing. I'm still in. a smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell I'M HERE TO STAY +4Reply

I now quite like it.Even though I now can't find the music question I was going to answer!

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales I'M HERE TO STAY +2Reply

I like the new version of editing.

EDIT: If Anthony is Anthony, then who the hell is blue James? A side persona?