+11

Some people are offended by just about everything.

Clintons avatar Life
6 13
The voters have decided that Clinton is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm offended that some people are offended by just about everything.

@Sofia Offendception?

I'm offended by the offense taken by offendcepticons too, you offend me too, so does the color white of the comment boxes here, so racist. All of you damn white supremacists, leaving your mark in history and why isn't it HERstory huh? What about women?

@Sunny_the_skeptic I'm offended by the offense taken by offendcepticons too, you offend me too, so does the color white of the comment...

Ooohhhh... but the letters are black, and they are the main focus... just like I thought, white is being pushed to the back, while everyone else is getting their 15 minutes of fame! This is OPPRESSION! Give me my white power back!

Now seriously, this is actually a bigger issue than some people realise. It's getting harder to take racism against any ethnicity seriously, when the professional whiners make a big deal out of nothing. Some people use the whiners to ignore everyone else. That shouldn't happen.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Sofia Ooohhhh... but the letters are black, and they are the main focus... just like I thought, white is being pushed to...

Well..... well..... WELLL the letters take less surface from the comment box than the background UGH damn white people oppressing again, the poor black letters take so little importance, so there like check your privilege you white cis het woman.

True.And they find their way to social media sites.

For the most part I only get offended by personal attacks, as I can see no reason for being that rude in a conversation on here. Having a different perspective on issues is a good way to hear both sides of a story. There have been several times over the years that I changed or adjusted my opinion on an issue because of getting additional facts and opinions from other people. No doubt there are people that feel a need to lash out if they are disagreed with. they usually get sorted out by themselves with time. JMHOthink smilie

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Yeah You Are +4Reply
@2815018

That's really cool.

Clintons avatar Clinton Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh, for sure.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are +2Reply
@2815114

Yes.
That was so stupid.