Clintons avatar Life
6 13

I'm offended that some people are offended by just about everything.

@Sofia Offendception?

I'm offended by the offense taken by offendcepticons too, you offend me too, so does the color white of the comment boxes here, so racist. All of you damn white supremacists, leaving your mark in history and why isn't it HERstory huh? What about women?

@Sunny_the_skeptic I'm offended by the offense taken by offendcepticons too, you offend me too, so does the color white of the comment...

Ooohhhh... but the letters are black, and they are the main focus... just like I thought, white is being pushed to the back, while everyone else is getting their 15 minutes of fame! This is OPPRESSION! Give me my white power back!

Now seriously, this is actually a bigger issue than some people realise. It's getting harder to take racism against any ethnicity seriously, when the professional whiners make a big deal out of nothing. Some people use the whiners to ignore everyone else. That shouldn't happen.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Sofia Ooohhhh... but the letters are black, and they are the main focus... just like I thought, white is being pushed to...

Well..... well..... WELLL the letters take less surface from the comment box than the background UGH damn white people oppressing again, the poor black letters take so little importance, so there like check your privilege you white cis het woman.

True.And they find their way to social media sites.

@2815018

That's really cool.

Clintons avatar Clinton Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh, for sure.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are +2Reply
@2815114

Yes.
That was so stupid.

Anonymous