I never heard of a contest for world's ugliest dog, but I wanted to try and make a post on our brandy new web site. Some of these pics are pretty funny. Check them out if you like.

This one is my pick:

Meet the contestants of this year's World's Ugliest Dog competitionA 9-year-old English bulldog was named the winner of the 2018 World's Ugliest Dog contest.https://www.nbcnews.com/slideshow/meet-contestants-year-s-world-s-ugliest-dog-n886136
Will_Janitors avatar Animals & Nature
9 17

That's almost as weird as the best mustache of the year...

I've heard of "Ugliest Dog" contests, and seen the winners on TV and stuff. Although I do not find the pictures funny, I guess there isn't much harm in it as long the dog's person or people make them feel beautiful and loved. a smilie

I honestly think they are more old than ugly. I like the black and white bulldog with the wrinkle knees myself.

Aww .... I think I might have chosen this one:

@2815145

Good point. I forgot about that option.biggrin smilie

@2815156

Mark... Stop using cocaine... It's "than", not "then", you stupid mofo.

@2815229

So, although I tried to play it like nothing's on... How about Saku Koivu? An NHL player, who had NHL and recovered. Also Canadiens' captain... Shit, this doesn't help An to fix the bug (yes, it's a bug, not an "extra feature").

@2815232

Well, almost all of our F1 drivers are having Mika as their first name. It's a female name in half of the world.

That's one ugly dog.