Welcome to the new AmiRite- where you'll always be wrong. Do you like fried chicken fries, gravy, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and cola??

32% Yess yummm 16% Only somee 26% But I'm always right, you have no proof that I'm always wrong 26% Where is the chocolate cake -_-
Skunkys avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 51

I love fried chicken and all the trimmings, but would rather have iced tea instead of cola. lolyum smilie

I like mandarins but some of them have way too many seeds.

Why, yes!
I DO like fried chicken, fries, gravy, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and cola.

Do you have some fried chicken, fries, gravy, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and cola??

Budwicks avatar Budwick Yess yummm +2Reply
@2815615

MMM, Bottled Water!

@2815623

Good for you! Really.
I drink lot's of waster too. I know it's supposed to be good for me, but I drink it cuz I like it. Not that much of a fan of coke, pepsi, etc. I'll have one once in a while.

I just found it funny; listed with your list of yummy food for dinner.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Yess yummm +1Reply
@2815638

Yeah, I like milk too!
It's got to be really cold though.
In summer months I will sometimes add ice cubes to milk.

Leave out the coleslaw

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales Where is the chocolate cake -_- +2Reply

Where is the none of above option?

I don't like gravy and coleslaw, but I do like Chocolate Cake

EternalSailorSols avatar EternalSailorSol Where is the chocolate cake -_- +2Reply
@2815559

Who's Jack? lol Just teasing. lol

@2815567

Hahahah....maybe I need to find about this Jack....lol

@2815571

hahaha Some days I feel I need a Jack just to get me through this new format. lol

@2815574

lol You're funny. I wish I was more like that, I tend to stick to the old ways unless I'm forced to make a change....lol

@2815578

You sound just like my best friend in reality. And that's a good thing. She's great, says what she means at all times, and no one ever gets mad at her. lol We always know where we stand with her, and her and I have been friends for many years and have never had a disagreement. I'm more laid back until I get mad. lol

@2815587

I'll be a very good girl around you. biggrin smilie

I like it but I'd rather not eat it.

Grilled chicken salad...swap the battery acid water, for just plain water. y smiliey smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon But I'm always right, you have no proof that... 0Reply