Say something nice about yourself.

Say something nice about someone else.

Sofias avatar Life
8 77
@2815687

Cleaning after yourself. YES! It annoys me when someone makes a mess, then goes away, as if it's none of their business. Twats.

He cares. He earns bonus points for that.

@2815671

Same here. I hate it when I share my innermost thoughts with someone I respect, and they burst out laughing.

@2815671

Were you the class clown?

@2815992

A good sense of humour makes life happier in my experience.

@2815995

For me it's a tie between those two. Laughing just makes things looking a lot less depressing.

@2816002

Have you ever wanted to laugh at inappropriate moments?
I remember as a kid, when I was with my friends in church, everything became a lot funnier. We knew we shouldn't, and that was funny too xD

I'm loyal to whoever deserves it.

(Warning: this is all based on my experience with these people. You can speak about them too.)

• Primeiro, Sunny and ProdigalSon are extremely easy to talk with. Everyone should speak with them more.
  • Carla and Piper are honest and civil, even when disagreeing with you. That is a mix that I admire and I believe everyone in the internet should aim to such level.
  • Will and Dandy have an excellent sense of humour. They get my jokes, go along with them, and don't treat me like I'm stupid if I don't understand something. Also, same as Carla and Piper. Respectable people.
  • If someone ever gets an award for being classy and sweet, I believe Jan and Kat would be the front runners, followed by a few in this site. (Is Kat still active?)
  • John and Ser.... they're Brits (so I'm assuming you guys have the accent). They can make the Phone Book sound fascinating. Enough said.
  • With Vic and Zonkey, what you see is what you get. No much pretence there and that is refreshing, especially on the internet.
  • Starz and Syn - very, very, very strong personalities. Direct and fearless fits them as far as I can see, and as someone that is shy and tends to overthink every action, I admire that a lot.
  • Oz Surfer - friendly, honest, compassionate and just a good person in general. He's the first person I remember talking to me in SH that I was comfortable talking back. I hope he comes back eventually.
@Sofia I'm loyal to whoever deserves it. (Warning: this is all based on my experience with these people. You can speak...

Sofia, I agree with everything you've said, except about me. lol I don't consider myself with a strong personality or fearless....in fact I'm a very shy person in reality....but on here I guess I do express myself in a strong way.

@2815683

Thank you :D

@2815718

Hahahahaha xD I'm reading this while listening to Disney songs. Just seemed ironic xD
Thank you :D

Yeaaaaah, I didn't think that through sry smilie

@2816494

I specifically said I like you... but if you say so.

@2816711

And I'm messing right back xD

@2816016

I cutesy up your name xD Sorry sry smilie

Edit: I'll change it back.

Regarding the Brits John and Ser: Don't forget that, additionally to the accent, being in the land of Doctor Who makes them cool by osmosis. xp smilie

@2815657

But your hips do?

@2815996

Well, good luck walking without them.

@2816005

Lol xD You can do everything you set your mind to. Believe in yourself.
You got this.

I'm well-behaved.
Zonk is good with computer stuff.

You, sofia, are too kind.

Hmmm...im tenacious.
Budwick is kind to animals, that is a good thing.

I'm very loyal to my friends, and will defend them to the end. Sometimes that gets me in trouble. lol

There are a lot of really nice people on this site, and Sophia you are one of them.

@2815744

hahaha that's a great trait. lol

Well, I don't chew with my mouth open. :P

Sofia - you are very logical, honest, thoughtful and a good person (a combination that I admire).

@primeiro Well, I don't chew with my mouth open. :P Sofia - you are very logical, honest, thoughtful and a good person (a...

Admirable clap smilie hehe smilie

Don't forget emotional. I'm extremely emotional - but then that becomes a problem, especially when I have to be logical xD Now seriously, thank you. You are one of the few that I talk most with, so that means a lot.

@Sofia Admirable Don't forget emotional. I'm extremely emotional - but then that becomes a problem...

Thank you. I take eating very seriously. lol. :P

Ahh, yes, I can understand that. I'm quite emotional too, and it can become a problem too, depending on the situation.

In any case, I did include "good person" as kind of a subjective catch-all for all the awesome things that I didn't explicitly write. biggrin smilie

I mean, those first three items don't necessarily spell "good person", so I added it separately, because it's definitely part of what makes the combination admirable. :)

(You're one of the few that I talk most with too.)

Anyway, I really mean it, and the pleasure is mine. :D

In real life I'm a nice person. I I'm also empathetic (to a fault).

VicZinc is gifted, especially at math.

You seem like a very nice person yourself Sofia.

@PhilboydStudge In real life I'm a nice person. I I'm also empathetic (to a fault). VicZinc is gifted, especially at math. You...

I would've put you with Carla and Piper (in my list). You're eloquent and smart. If you talk about something, you're informed on it. I like that. And you're nice here too xD
Thank you :D

I am a truly wonderful human being hehe smilie
Andrea Corr is a wonderful singer.

It bothers me a lot, if I think I've somehow hurt a person or an animal.

There are many people here I've come to like and respect over time, that I could say nice things about. You are one of those people, Sofia, because of your honesty and civility.

I like coffee..
Some other people like coffee..

If anyone takes you as being stupid...... they obviously aren't very smart.

@DandyDon I like coffee.. Some other people like coffee.. If anyone takes you as being stupid...... they obviously aren't...

You and your coffee xD
Have you ever eaten coffee cake? There's a little shop here that does cakes, and their coffee cake is absolutely delicious.

Thank you cool smilie

Anonymous