The anti-Trump Georgetown University professor who tweeted about castrating senators who support Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was suspended from Twitter on Tuesday.

Suspended from twitter?
GEORGETOWN PROFESSOR SAYS WHITE GOP SENATORS ‘DESERVE MISERABLE DEATHS’ AFTER KAVANAUGH HEARING - and she is still teaching?

Has the left lost their minds?
I'm not the only one that sees something wrong here, right?

Image for post The anti-Trump Georgetown University professor who tweeted about castrating senators who support Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was suspended from Twitter on Tuesday.
Budwicks avatar Education
7 56
@2815669

I don't know when. The story isn't clear on that detail.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/cont...tors-kavanaugh

@2815783

And you keep attacking Kavanaugh. Even though there is no evidence - NONE that what Ford claims is true.

And, did I mention how classy your response is?
No?
Good.

@2815973

His temper?
Your expectation is for people to quietly be eaten by lions?
Evidence does not support your position.

@2815973

Baloney. If he had remained cool and calm, the Democrats and you would have said he was guilty, because anyone who was innocent would have expressed anger at the false charges.

And BTW, judges often lose their tempers and scold lawyers who use underhanded methods or impugn their honesty.  And it doesn't get any more underhanded than what the Democrats were doing at this hearing.

@Thinkerbell Baloney. If he had remained cool and calm, the Democrats and you would have said he was guilty, because anyone who...

I can only speak for myself of course, but as an unashamedly liberal leaning person...I watched that hearing without having decided about whether or not to actively oppose Kavanaugh's nomination.

I found his obvious belligerence and evasiveness when he knew what he facing there to be concerning.

@Piper2 I can only speak for myself of course, but as an unashamedly liberal leaning person...I watched that hearing...

I found the Democrats' handling of the matter far more concerning: sitting on Ford's letter until the last minute, leaking her name to the complicit MSM for maximum damage to Kavanaugh, constantly moving the goal posts as one allegation after another went uncorroborated, and indeed denied by other supposed witnesses.

@2815740

It's even worse than that!
She was suspended from Twitter.
University is defending her first amendment rights. Not to mention tenure.

From what I've read about that professor, her "shock value" tactics are not much supported by most left-leaning people either. Not even with the university where she still has a position.

@Piper2 From what I've read about that professor, her "shock value" tactics are not much supported by most left-leaning...

That's good news!
Thanks for sharing.
Maybe things will start calming down - getting back to normal.
That would be so welcome!

Andy - I added a URL as a citation for this post.
Where does that show up?

That was over the top when talking about people in high places.

This thread reads like a conservative circle jerk.

@VicZinc This thread reads like a conservative circle jerk.

THAT is the one accusation that was not made in Kavanaugh's hearing!

Left leaning members here have been pretty quiet on this Kavanaugh thing so far.
I understand that. No reasonable person could support the wild behavior of democrats during the unruly observers to Spartacus moments.

@VicZinc Correct, it is almost as bad as the Garland fiasco

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell invoked the so-called "Biden Rule" to justify why the Senate should not consider the nomination of Merrick Garland to the U.S. Supreme Court in an election year.

Says the man who rarely fails to deride "Whataboutism" when it suits his proggie purposes.   hello smilie

@2815781

Does a column from the Washington Post meet with your approval?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...=.76cc440c9ca0

(Naah... that guy Selk is obviously a vicious, lying conservative.) biggrin smilie

@2816097

It would have been many kinds of frosting... she did say the 35 cupcakes were "all racially distinct."

@Thinkerbell It would have been many kinds of frosting... she did say the 35 cupcakes were "all racially distinct."

yuck. I found that picture online. Who would want to eat those gross things. Look like steamed mussels to me.

@2816454

The cupcakes await your lingual pleasure.