Was that not THE most Presidential alert that you've ever received?

I've received a lot of alerts before but that was probably the biggest and most impressive one I've ever received. I'm pretty sure that no other administration in history has ever coordinated the testing of an alert system on such a grand scale. It stands to reason that this will be the greatest alert that we ever receive in our lifetime.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/813887579217154048/OgtLegMz.jpg
33% MAGA 50% maga 17% maga 0% maga
KvotheSaviens avatar Politics
5 18

I loved it BIGLY!

I'm sure glad the president takes national security seriously enough to actually test the phuckin system!

@Budwick I loved it BIGLY! I'm sure glad the president takes national security seriously enough to actually test the...

He tested the system. He also took great pleasure in knowing he had
everyone (most everyone) in the countrys attention.
Believe me!

@Carla Too often, for the wrong reasons, bud.

Oh, I don't know about that.
I really don't have a problem with Trump exposing deceit and corruption in Washington.
I think many on the left don't like him cuz he doesn't roll over - like Flake.

@Budwick Oh, I don't know about that. I really don't have a problem with Trump exposing deceit and corruption in...

Has nothing to do with him not rolling over.
It has to do with his own deceit and corruption, bud.

@Carla Has nothing to do with him not rolling over. It has to do with his own deceit and corruption, bud.

I know there have been investigations trying to find something on him. Been going on for what, three years now? Nuthin.

I was talking about ACTUAL deceit and corruption taking place daily within democrat party scheming and media.

I didn't get it, but I agree. It surely had to be the most momentous one ever, in the history of mankind.

@Piper2 I didn't get it, but I agree. It surely had to be the most momentous one ever, in the history of mankind.

Piper I'm sorry to hear you missed out on this. Luckily I captured a screenshot for you so that you don't feel left out.

That alert used the best words. Nobody sends out alerts better than him, believe me.

Well ... I turned off my phone to see if they would activate all phones before sending the message. They didn't. Nor did it appear after I turned my phone on.

I guess that means they have more work to do on the system. hmm smilie lol

I hate alerts. Weather, national crisis, etc. I don't want any of them. By the time I get them for weather, I'm already 100 miles away from the location it thinks I'm at.