+31

Weathermen seem to be overly dramatic about every little storm that pops up, amirite?

I'm trying to watch my evening shows, damn it. The worst part is that they still allow commercials to come through yet cut off most of the programming.

StickCavemans avatar News & Current Events
7 25
The voters have decided that StickCaveman is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They are newspeople. There must be drama!

@2816341

She can talk too?!!!

Budwicks avatar Budwick Yeah You Are +3Reply
@2816341

Yes. Everything she says it so.
Even though i cant hear a word:]

@2816341

I think her ass is causing a perfect storm.

@2816356

I'd watch that hehe smilie

Yeah-Ever since Michael Fish failed to forecast the Hurricane force storm-that I slept through-which hit Southern Britain in 1987 it has certainly been the case here.

I agree....especially when they are expecting snow. It's nuts.

@StarzAbove I agree....especially when they are expecting snow. It's nuts.

Two or three inches here is no news. When i was in nc? Two or three inches could stop the city.

@Carla Two or three inches here is no news. When i was in nc? Two or three inches could stop the city.

Our weather people try to scare us when there is three inches of snow on it's way. We get snow all the time, but they act like we're in for a blizzard....lol

Boy, you got THAT right!
Everything is a threat or a sign of impending doom.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Yeah You Are +2Reply

True, but I'm okay with that. The local weather people I usually watch don't get overly dramatic, but I don't mind hearing about tornadoes in my area and updates about other storms that may cause devastation.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Years ago I read that weathermen in Japan did not get paid if they were wrong about the weather, I kind of liked that. On the other hand, it was supposed to rain every day last week in SC. It didn't -one short thunder storm and beautiful weather the whole time. I liked that too.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy Yeah You Are +2Reply

I don't watch the weather anymore, unless there's a hurricane or tornado etc.

If I see clouds in the sky, there's a chance of rain.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are 0Reply

especially since they went for retard in their religion of climate change, its like they expect it to be dry hot and never rain or snow, so when it happens they behave like its somethign we never seen before

deusvults avatar deusvult Yeah You Are 0Reply
@deusvult especially since they went for retard in their religion of climate change, its like they expect it to be dry hot...

Tell that to the dude in my video.

May 2017 was absolutely horrible.

But then again, you wouldn't know a shit about it, since it's all about Climate Change, Climate Change, Climate Change, right, left middle?