FBI Report Does NOT Corroborate Dr. Ford's Accusations

So, what's next? A George Soros hit-man?

Image for post FBI Report Does NOT Corroborate Dr. Ford's Accusations
Budwicks avatar Politics
9 71
@2816433

Except dogs and ponies would be cute and fun to watch.

@2816466

Maybe she could be bunk-mates with Feinstein.

@2816466

I still can't figure out why she made the accusation. What is in it for Ford? I can understand the Dems using it and trying to destroy Kavanaugh's chance of being confirmed, but what does Ford gain?

@Flrdsgns I still can't figure out why she made the accusation. What is in it for Ford? I can understand the Dems using it...

It's a valid question.
But, so far, she's up about a million dollars.
I sincerely doubt that potential money motivated her though.

Imagine that something happened to her back then. She really doesn't have a clear memory of the event but realizes that she was close enough to Kavanaugh's circle back in the 80's that she could claim it was him. And, she did.

@2816530

Oh, something happened to her, I agree, she has a history of being a "bit off" at best.

Then she belongs in a prison cell along with everyone who was part of it.

democrats will never believe it though, they will throw tantrums that their smear campaign failed, AGAIN

I don't believe for a moment that the democrats will simply accept defeat on this issue. But, short of murdering someone, I don't know what else they could do.

@Budwick I don't believe for a moment that the democrats will simply accept defeat on this issue. But, short of murdering...

The fact is bud, they did lose. It would be in their best interest to admit defeat and move on, but like you I don't think they can let it go. What the result may well be though is, the progressive, activist wing of the Democratic party will unite the Republicans and we may see the Democrats not take over the House or Senate, but actually lose seats.
McConnel and Trump should just shut up and let Feinstein and Pelosi rant and rave and turn even more people against the Democrats.
I've always been a Democrat, but a moderate one, and the Democrat party is not the party I was a proud member of for so many years. I have no more use for the activists/progressives than I do for the Freedom Caucus/Tea Party

@JustJimColo Didn't you say that about the presidency back in 2016 Dru?

Actually, Jim, I said nothing about 2016. In fact, I was worried the last month before the election. The election is going for the Democrats, regarding The House, because of the way the maps are drawn this year.

@JustJimColo So are you saying Democrats need to re-draw the maps to manipulate the votes they want?

It's called Gerrymandering, Jim, and the Republicans have been doing it for years.

@dru18 It's called Gerrymandering, Jim, and the Republicans have been doing it for years.

They do it all the time in Ohio - except here it's all democrats.
I'm not sure if republicans are allowed to domicile in Cuyahoga County.

Gerrymandering - "manipulate the boundaries of (an electoral constituency) so as to favor one party or class"

Gee whiz Dru - that almost sounds like a party trying to help itself over proper representation of we the people.

@dru18 Yeah, karma's a bitch isn't it?

The democrats are living proof of that!
I mean the smartest woman in the world couldn't beat an outsider, philandering, obnoxious, blowhard.

@2817960

Nice failed try.

@2816611

I understand that.
I guess we're lucky here on Amirite.
There are a wide variety of topics to choose from, and if there isn't one on the topic you want to discuss, you can make your own post!

I agree with you 100 %

The Dem Senators lost, time to forget it and move on. Stop poking a dead horse, they are only doing more damage to their image by continuing to protest and whine about it.

@Flrdsgns The Dem Senators lost, time to forget it and move on. Stop poking a dead horse, they are only doing more damage to...

I'm experiencing a peculiar sensation right now.
OMG - It's actual respect for Flanders!
No kidding Flanders - your comment is smart and right on.
Thank you.

@Budwick I'm experiencing a peculiar sensation right now. OMG - It's actual respect for Flanders! No kidding Flanders - your...

Flanders puts on moderate airs when he's talking to a conservative.
But you should see him when he starts in with a fellow proggy.  hehe smilie
https://www.amirite.com/822830#comment-2819022

Two liberals LOVED just to chatter,
And gossip, and jabber, and natter,
A-feelin' butt-hurt,
And lookin' for dirt
On folks who refute proggy patter.

If the Democrat Senators lose this year it is because the math was against them. Ah, but The House is going to be quite different.

@dru18 If the Democrat Senators lose this year it is because the math was against them. Ah, but The House is going to be...

"because the math was against them" - Do you mean, having to subtract the votes of dead people and illegal aliens?

@dru18 Nope, Einstein. I meant that the Senate races this year are in ruby red states.

Do you ,mean to tell me that the democrat platform "I hate Trump", isn't drawings new voters from every district?

@2816541

Don't worry about that tiger, November is right around the corner.

@2816609

LMOA!! Do you know how stupid you sounded with "You aren't the only tiger."

@2819129

WTF. You need to go sleep that one off.

@2819135

There's nothing to grasp. You are confusing this thread with another one. Now either you're drunk, or you're confused, but either way you are talking in riddles.

@2819141

Not yet.........

@dru18 Not yet.........

Dru - Consider posting something to help us all keep track of your predictions. I think you have a shot of becoming the next Nostradamus! And look how famous he became! You are often putting it out there with your predictions. It's only fair that you get the credit you are due - IMO

@Budwick Dru - Consider posting something to help us all keep track of your predictions. I think you have a shot of...

Oh we know being the true Republican Elephant that you are, you won't forget. And I'm not worried.

After all is said and done, this will amount to nothing but a waste of time and money.
Kavanaugh will be confirmed.

The accuser will take her sack of money, ride off into the sunset.
Later write a couple of books on easy street.

Politicians and their useful idiots, don't have to worry about the laws that mere mortals must follow.

Yeah, only interviewing six people out of forty tends to do that.

@dru18 Yeah, only interviewing six people out of forty tends to do that.

And if they had interviewed 40, you and the Dems would have said it should have been 80.

Fortunately, Susan Collins saw through the lib bs; the bs was too thin.