+1

Another sham investigation led by 'Mr. Tax Fraud', himself. How many witnesses were not interviewed?Hmmm....I think there was about forty in the last count I saw. So yes, ladies and gentlemen, we have two perverts now in the position of government power, little Donnie Trump, and little Bart K. Two spoiled brats who not only feel entitled but obviously don't know what "Fuck off your creep!" means. November can't come fast enough for me.

Image for post Another sham investigation led by 'Mr. Tax  Fraud', himself. How many witnesses were not interviewed?Hmmm....I think there was about forty in the last count I saw. So yes, ladies and gentlemen, we have two perverts now in the position of government power, little Donnie Trump, and little Bart K. Two spoiled brats who not only feel entitled but obviously  don't know what "Fuck off your creep!" means. November can't come fast enough for me.
dru18s avatar Politics
3 339
The voters have decided that dru18 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2816542

You want more of Obama's records when Trump won't even release tax returns. What's he hiding? And Obama isn't running for anything! Is that your defense of this charade?
You guys are a riot.
It's no wonder you'd call that an investigation.

That was a farce and everyone knows it. Even you know it.
Witnesses contacted the FBI offering information. They weren't interviewed. A list of 20 names from Ford's attorney. none were interviewed. A list of 8 from Ford. Guess how many were interviewed. They couldn't even interview Ford or Kavanaugh and they weren't allowed to investigate his drinking. But they had a whole week to do it.

Is it your contention that this was anything but a dog and pony show?
Is this your idea of justice?
You're going to keep supporting this bullshit until we lose the few rights we have left.

@2816542

Oh for God's sake, quit throwing everything but the kitchen sink in when it comes to replying. This is not smoking weed or drinking beer, this accusation has a man holding a girl down on the bed with his hand covering her mouth.

@2816549

"Mocked his daughter for praying"?

@2816559

You're done? When did you begin?

@dru18 You're done? When did you begin?

He began and ended with you unable to offer the slightest rebuttal to any of the valid points that he raised, Dru.

Typical. hehe smilie

@2816780

Then why didn't Ford say dru was at the party too...?   wt smilie

@2816784

I think it was the catnip...

Yeah, me either, I can hardly wait for November, it's going to be beautiful.

R E D l smilie W A V E

I'm not the biggest fan of the GOP, but I can't stand the Dems, what absolute lowlifes. smh

@2823556

If you think the left's dirty tactics will do anything but backfire on them, prepare to be surprised. R E D l smilie W A V E

@2823740

Just so you know, I'm a Canadian liberal, not an American conservative. And yes, the tactics of the "American left" (ie. global communism) have been absolutely despicable. Street violence against Trump supporters, spurious accusations against Brett Kavanaugh, taking over comedy so it's not even funny anymore, taking over news so it's full of naked bias and manipulation, kicking honest journalists off social media... and probably this bomb bullshit too. And the media has been prepping the public to expect violence against the left for a couple of months, so they're basically part of the plot. It's politics at it's dirtiest. Absolutely abhorrent. I fear for the future of the world if such tactics succeed. If I seem enthusiastic about Trump, I am, but I'm standing on guard for Canada, because if the US falls to communism, we're fucked.

@2823825

I find American politics interesting. It's also important for geopolitical reasons, America is the standard bearer for freedom in the world, so the fight for freedom in America is a central aspect of the fight for global freedom.

I am a liberal, and I'd be a lot less concerned if the political contest in the US was between liberals and conservatives, but the left is anything but liberal these days, they're more like communists.

@2824075

Well, the American founders were basically liberals, and conservatives seek to conserve their vision for America as spelled out in the Constitution, so in a certain sense, modern conservatives are liberals, at least in the classical sense. Free thought, free speech and free enterprise.

@dru18 Sorry, but the Independents are with us. Your red wave will amount to a red trickle.

Oh yeah? So independents want open borders, sanctuary cities, higher taxes, more regulation, incivility and a government that's trying to tear itself apart? I don't think so. I mean, I'm not surprised that you think that, you're clearly delusional enough, but I don't see it.

@Maze Oh yeah? So independents want open borders, sanctuary cities, higher taxes, more regulation, incivility and a...

Let's take each one at a time, shall we?
1. No, and neither do Democrats
2. Nobody,except corporations, wanted that trillion dollar crappy tax cut that Trump pushed through. What's going to happen when its time to pay the piper? You think Trump is going to open his wallet and pick up the tab?
3. Regulations: Do you think anybody wants to drink water that has been tainted with lead, breath in dangerously unclean air, or drive an unsafe car? Regulations are put in place for a reason.
4. Trump and his rude supporters are the most uncivil group there is.
5. Government trying to tear itself apart? What do you think is happening now? Not to mention the whole damn country.

@dru18 Let's take each one at a time, shall we? 1. No, and neither do Democrats 2. Nobody,except corporations, wanted that...

1. Yes they do, open borders and sanctuary cities are Dem policies.
2. Nobody likes paying taxes. The goal is to grow the economy, and there will be nothing to tax without a robust business sector, see Detroit.
3. The goal is clean air and clean water without overly complex or burdensome regulations, most of which were written by corporate lobbyists and designed to disproportionately impact small businesses who lack the resources to comply with complex and expensive regulation, so they fall into non-compliance and are shut down, eliminating competition for the big guys.
4. Prominent Democrats like Maxine Waters and Hillary Clinton have publicly advocated incivility and harassment from their supporters towards Republicans, there has been no such talk from Trump or other GOP politicians.
5. The Dems plan to impeach Trump if they get enough people elected, that's what I was referring to. That would mean a huge dog and pony show for the next 2 years instead of the good governance people want. Trump isn't dividing people, the media and the Democrats are doing that, mostly by lying about Trump.

@Maze 1. Yes they do, open borders and sanctuary cities are Dem policies. 2. Nobody likes paying taxes. The goal is to...

1. What "Dem" said they wanted open boarders?
2. And what do you propose to pay for programs? Who is going to pay for Trump's tax cuts? Not Trump, that's for sure.
3 Can't wait for those fraud home loans to return! biggrin smilie
4. BS, Maze, and you know it. Both Water's and Clinton's remarks came way after Trump was elected, and was in retaliation in something he had said. Trump advocates violence, insults people, and bullies others on a daily basis and you have the nerve to point a finger at those two.
5. Kinda of like what they did to Clinton? Or how about the 60+ times the Republicans held up the government by voting to dismantle Obamacare.

@Maze Yeah, me either, I can hardly wait for November, it's going to be beautiful. R E D W A V E I'm not the...

I call Bullshit here, Maze, you have ALWAYS had your nose right up Trump's ass. Sorry, but nothing is reflecting a "RED WAVE".

@2816787

And what does that have to do with this topic? NOTHING.

@2816866

It has NOTHING to do with whether I thought Trump would win or lose! Trump even thought he was going to lose. Stay on topic.

@2817147

The fact is polls show and have shown Americans are in favor of progressive ideas by a substantial margin and have been for many years.

@2817138

Can't win em all, Gronk, just like your party won't be winning in November.

@dru18 I call Bullshit here, Maze, you have ALWAYS had your nose right up Trump's ass. Sorry, but nothing is reflecting a...

You'll see.

Yeah, I've liked Trump since long before the election, but that doesn't mean I'm a fan of the Republican party as such. I am a liberal after all. I liked Bill Clinton, couldn't stand Bush, and preferred Obama to McCain in the 2016 election, but I became disillusioned pretty quickly when Obama did the opposite of everything he promised. I had basically abandoned the idea that either party had any good in it until Trump came along.

But rather than winning me over, the Dems have revealed their true nature and it's f**king horrific. God only knows the depths they'll sink to in pursuit of power but they've been pushing the envelope.

@Maze You'll see. Yeah, I've liked Trump since long before the election, but that doesn't mean I'm a fan of the...

Oh please,
Trump has insulted about three quarters of the country.

Trump is literally a laughing stock to world leaders.

Trump takes all credit for the economy even though Obama and the Feds got us out of a recession. ( I know you didn't think someone who has only been in office for 18 months did all that.)

Trump mocks disabled people and women who survived sexual abuse.

Trump has 19 women accusing him.

Trump is involved in serious tax fraud.

Trump may have been involved in Russian collusion.

Trump is cripplingly the economy with his brainless tariffs. Economists predict another recession is right around the corner.

But if he's the president you have been dreaming of, then hey, he's all yours.

@2817134

Speaking of "useful idiots" hows that friendship between Trump and Putin going?

@dru18 Except his own inconsistencies.

Inconsistency?
Well, that's an interesting claim - that means nothing.
Thanks for playing - we have some lovely parting gifts for you!

@Budwick Inconsistency? Well, that's an interesting claim - that means nothing. Thanks for playing - we have some lovely...

Of course it would nothing to you, but most of us want a Supreme Court Justice that doesn't lie his way through the confirmation stage.

@2817063

Change her story? LMAO! They all said she was credible, Gronk. Meanwhile Kavanaugh had to throw a tantrum to get anyone to listen to him.

@2817977

Yep, still waiting to find out who you were on SH.

@2818467

I don't know, what did they say about curiosity and a white tiger, nitwit?

@2818897

You really are a poor dumb shit, aren't you? Yes it did kill a cat, but once again, what has that got to do with a white tiger?

Have a good one, S.

@2819163

So now we go from a proverb to your warped sense of patriotism.

@2817063

I have really been a chump here. Glad to see you embrace your Texas roots, S. Image in content

@2820296

Supposedly from Penn, and as nasty as they get. At least that's the report I got from one male member here.

This comment was deleted.
@2821029

What, the fact that you aren't fascinating? Sorry, but you aren't.

Now the silly gifs come out, just like your best buddy, S, always does when she is cornered. She tried to make her year old post relevant again, but alas, it just got pulled. You and she are a couple of cheap rags. Oh, and by the way, stop whining about being a victim, nobody is listening.

@2821034

You know, what really stood out was the word "don'tcha". Only one person says that. And now her status and post are both gone.

It's been entertaining, crotch less one, but I only want to talk to people who are amusing, clever, and intelligent. I think I will go out and find some.

@2821038

I know, it hurts. The status went 'poof' and now the post followed.

@2821040

Sorry, S, but you are no longer in control. No more pulling posts or comments, no more sticking up for your friends. It happens old girl.

@2823826

Doesn't she ramble on? LOL!

@dru18 Except his own inconsistencies.

Senator Collins doesn't agree with you, dru.
“The allegations fail to meet the more-likely-than-not standard,” Collins says.
She will vote "yes" for confirmation.

And now that her vote clinches it, one or two cowardly Democrats, fearful of losing their seats, will probably vote "yes" too.

@Thinkerbell Senator Collins doesn't agree with you, dru. “The allegations fail to meet the more-likely-than-not standard,”...

Bullshit, Collins said she felt that something had happened to Dr. Ford just not by Kavanaugh. And that condescending pat on the head will cost her dearly two years from now. Hard to be Republican Conservative Senator in a New England state, and she just made it harder.

Nope, one of those "cowardly Democrats" proved you wrong. As far as the other one goes, I would rather he stay in The Senate.

@dru18 Bullshit, Collins said she felt that something had happened to Dr. Ford just not by Kavanaugh. And that...

Boy, you're just full of prognostications, dru...

I'll have to write them down... I couldn't possibly remember them all.
And neither will you, if they don't pan out. hehe smilie

@2816537

If I don't think anyone, say, like Putin, is meddling.

@dru18 If I don't think anyone, say, like Putin, is meddling.

Do you think we should require actual evidence this time?

And of course, if the Blue Wave doesn't materialize, that is exactly what the lefty Democrats will claim. hello smilie

@Thinkerbell And of course, if the Blue Wave doesn't materialize, that is exactly what the lefty Democrats will claim.

So your saying that Putin had not meddled with our last election? Interesting, since most experts say the opposite.

@dru18 So your saying that Putin had not meddled with our last election? Interesting, since most experts say the opposite.

No one says the Russians didn't try.
But even CNN admits they didn't succeed.

" (CNN)Russian government-linked hackers potentially targeted as many as 21 states' election systems last year, a Homeland Security official warned Congress on Wednesday.
None of those systems were involved in vote counting, however."

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/21/...ted/index.html

Heck, Obama tried to meddle in the Israeli election of 2015.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...=.b67780d6978a

Didn't work for him either, but then Netanyahu wasn't as stupid as Hillary and the Democrats.

@2816537

Not a chance, if it goes against them.
They already don't accept Kavanaugh's likely confirmation.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/05/...tis/index.html

Dru, I hope I'm wrong, but I think there may well be a backlash against the me too movement and the Dems. Feinstein and Ford may well have done what Trump and the Republican party couldn't do. They have united and fired up the Republicans, and they WILL vote.

@Flrdsgns Dru, I hope I'm wrong, but I think there may well be a backlash against the me too movement and the Dems...

I understand what you are saying but I don't think it will happen. Usually the party who has lost is the one who is fired up. The Dems not only lost in 2016 but now they have lost in regards to Bart baby. Talk about fired up, Trump's remarks regarding Ford just about set the whole country on fire.

@Thinkerbell If the Democrats don't win the House, it will be because they laid their hysterics on too thick...

Hysterics? You mean the temper tantrum that Kavanaugh threw or the crap spewing from the hole in Trump's face?

@Thinkerbell Nope, I mean hysterics like these, palepuss:

Women? Do you have issues with your own gender?

@dru18 Women? Do you have issues with your own gender?

I have issues with hysterics, regardless of gender.
Besides, one of those screamers was a man.

@dru18 Yes, hate to break it to you, but men can also be victims of sexual assault.

Of course they can, but that doesn't mean they have to get hysterical about it in the visitors' gallery.

The hysterics were just a desperate losing measure.

@Thinkerbell Of course they can, but that doesn't mean they have to get hysterical about it in the visitors' gallery. The...

They don't have to get hysterical about it? Are you high? It is a wound that will never ever heal, so yes, I would suspect the emotions are going to come out now and then.

@dru18 They don't have to get hysterical about it? Are you high? It is a wound that will never ever heal, so yes, I would...

Yeah, right... like at a Senate committee hearing. And one at a time, carefully orchestrated, rather than all of them screaming at the same time and getting the whole group escorted out at the same time.

The hysterics were for one purpose... for publicity.
Ironically, if the blue wave doesn't materialize, the hysterics may likely have been the reason.

@Thinkerbell Yeah, right... like at a Senate committee hearing. And one at a time, carefully orchestrated, rather than all of...

As I recall the committee was about to vote on a man who had been accused of sexual harassment so there might lie the relevance.

@dru18 As I recall the committee was about to vote on a man who had been accused of sexual harassment so there might lie...

As usual, palepuss, you didn't (couldn't?) pay the slightest attention to the clip. It says plainly at the beginning, that the screaming and yelling occurred on the first day of the hearings, NOT, on this occasion, when they were about to vote, so the screamers weren't interested in hearing anything... they were just there to disrupt and get publicity.

I'm still hoping that those that haven't made up their minds yet, will vote NO on Kavanaugh. Trump tied the FBI's hands so they could only interview a few people....what a travesty that was.

@StarzAbove I'm still hoping that those that haven't made up their minds yet, will vote NO on Kavanaugh. Trump tied the FBI's...

It was a sham investigation and was from the minute it was announced that the White House would be supervising it.

@dru18 It was a sham investigation and was from the minute it was announced that the White House would be supervising it.

Exactly. And what Trump did at the rally mocking an assault victim was disgraceful. He has no shame.

@2817412

Because, of course, the case would go nowhere in Maryland, and her lawyers know it.

Besides, they probably realize that they've already made the Democrats look stupid enough.

@dru18 And neither do his followers. Truly a classless bunch.

There are a lot of people protesting, hope it does some good.

@StarzAbove There are a lot of people protesting, hope it does some good.

I don't know, we may have to cut our losses here, Starz. But come November, the Republicans will feel our wrath. The House is as good as gone for them.

@dru18 I don't know, we may have to cut our losses here, Starz. But come November, the Republicans will feel our wrath...

Your wrath was expressed vividly in the childish circus your party provided in the committee sessions. The party, democrat senators, screeching visitors in the balcony - and, at that point only Feinstein knew anything about Dr. Ford.

There's no doubt there are a large number of democrats willing to suspend due process for anyone that thinks differently than themselves. But I don't think there are enough whack jobs willing to waste a vote on democrats for a long, long while.

@Budwick Your wrath was expressed vividly in the childish circus your party provided in the committee sessions. The party...

Oh no, Budwick, there are more than enough suburban women who are going to casting their votes this November. All Trump did was pour gasoline on that smolder.

@dru18 Oh no, Budwick, there are more than enough suburban women who are going to casting their votes this November. All...

SUBURBAN women, eh?
Not urban women?
Country women?
What about the Urban Lesbian women?

What's with the slicing and dicing all the time?

American citizens across the country - the whole freaking country have had it with democrats and their lies, drama, deception, leaking, colluding, defaming, cultural divisiveness.

I know what the polls say - blue wave crap. I bet the polls are just as accurate for this election as they were for the last one.

@2823441

My thoughts exactly.

@2823558

I would be too if the sickness wasn't so damn real.

@2817687

LMAO! You are so loosing with 'Independent voters'.

@dru18 Yep.

Look, Dru, when you are pretending to converse on the side, casting dispersions, defaming, belittling, etc - well, I guess I'm not in a position to ask a favor of you while you're throwing trash on me at the same time.

Nevermind. Carry on.

@dru18 Your phony indignation and hypocrisy has been noted, and duly ignored.

No one can top a liberal Democrat for hypocrisy, as the Senate Democrats have just once again amply proved. n smilie

@Thinkerbell No one can top a liberal Democrat for hypocrisy, as the Senate Democrats have just once again amply proved.

Actually, I thank the Republican Senators because nothing is going to turn out droves of angry voters on the left such as the confirmation of Bret Kavanaugh.

@dru18 Actually, I thank the Republican Senators because nothing is going to turn out droves of angry voters on the left...

This may be one of the very rare occasions where you may be right, but federal elections occur every two years, plenty of time for people to get sick of the Democrats' nonsense once again.

Supreme Court appointments are for life, and protecting the court from activist justices for a generation would be well worth it.

@Thinkerbell This may be one of the very rare occasions where you may be right, but federal elections occur every two years...

Not if the Dems take more than enough seats. And if they do get in there will be a more extensive investigation into Barf's background. And there has been talk of limiting the life part to 18 years, so don't get too giddy.

@dru18 Not if the Dems take more than enough seats. And if they do get in there will be a more extensive investigation...

"Not if the Dems take more than enough seats."

Yeah, yeah, dru, I know... and the more deranged Dems are also talking about increasing the number of Supreme Court seats and packing those seats with libs.

They (and you, dru) should read the Constitution sometime and learn what it takes to amend it. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell "Not if the Dems take more than enough seats." Yeah, yeah, dru, I know... and the more deranged Dems are also...

Just telling you what has been discussed. Take it or leave it. The House is as good as gone for the Republicans and will be for quite some time.

@dru18 Just telling you what has been discussed. Take it or leave it. The House is as good as gone for the Republicans and...

Yes, yes, dru... as I said, I already knew what the crazies are blathering about in their "discussions".
And your comments show that you are one of them. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Yes, yes, dru... as I said, I already knew what the crazies are blathering about in their "discussions". And your...

Let me ask you Thinker, just what polls show you that the Republicans will retain The House. And please don't post any right wing nut blogs, like you usually do.

@dru18 Let me ask you Thinker, just what polls show you that the Republicans will retain The House. And please don't post...

You evidently don't read the responses to your own post.
Either that, or you've suffered yet another catnip blackout. hehe smilie

https://www.amirite.com/822721#comment-2817480

If you bother to read the link I referenced above (yesterday, no less), the NPR story is titled: "Poll: Amid Kavanaugh Confirmation Battle, Democratic Enthusiasm Edge Evaporates"

In case you can't bumble your way to finding it, here it is again; all you have to do is click.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/03/...dge-evaporates

And I do hope NPR, or CNN, or the Washington Post aren't too right-wing for your taste, although they probably are. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell You evidently don't read the responses to your own post. Either that, or you've suffered yet another catnip...

I am well aware that the gap has closed, but once again how does that translate to a win for Republicans? The answer: it doesn't. The Republicans have been winning House Seats for years because of gerrymandering.but those maps have been torn up and this year the Dems beat them at that game.

@dru18 I am well aware that the gap has closed, but once again how does that translate to a win for Republicans? The...

I didn't say it necessarily translates into a win for Republicans; I say it makes your silly cocksure attitude toward a blue wave subject to doubt. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell I didn't say it necessarily translates into a win for Republicans; I say it makes your silly cocksure attitude...

And I am telling you due to the widdle map change and people's disgust over Trump, the Republicans will be loosing The House. As I stated, the Senate could go either way.

@dru18 And I am telling you due to the widdle map change and people's disgust over Trump, the Republicans will be loosing...

Ok, we'll see in about a month.

And as I have already said, losing the House for a couple of years would be a small price to pay for protecting the Supreme Court from activists for a generation. It will only take a couple of years for the Democrats to be thrown out of the House again, given their habitually crazed behavior.

@Thinkerbell Ok, we'll see in about a month. And as I have already said, losing the House for a couple of years would be a...

No, you don't get it. The Democrats are going to win The House by a huge majority, (more than the needed 23 seats) so that means they will be in longer than a couple of years.

@dru18 No, you don't get it. The Democrats are going to win The House by a huge majority, (more than the needed 23 seats)...

Whatever, dru...
We'll see in about a month. biggrin smilie

I hope you don't go the way of the benighted cowpoke... hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Yeah, like the NY Times poll that gave Hillary an 80% chance of winning in 2016, for example...?...

Wishful thinking on their part. In fact, no paper even in the red states endorsed Trump.

@dru18 Wishful thinking on their part. In fact, no paper even in the red states endorsed Trump.

You're having another catnip blackout, palepuss.  Where else would you get this utter BS that you spout?   hehe smilie

Trump got 19 newspaper endorsements. Not many, to be sure, but certainly not zero.
https://www.businessinsider.com...sident-2016-10

And the NY Times wasn't the only poll with "wishful thinking".
And I'm supposed to believe your polls now, a month out? biggrin smilie
https://projects.fivethirtyeigh...tion-forecast/

@Thinkerbell You're having another catnip blackout, palepuss.  Where else would you get this utter BS that you spout?  ...

Just two were from major papers. I wouldn't brag about that, if I were you.

Why are you focused only on the NYT?

@dru18 Just two were from major papers. I wouldn't brag about that, if I were you. Why are you focused only on the NYT?

Oh, would you prefer the Huffpo...?  Yeah, I guess you probably would have, at least before election night. biggrin smilie

They gave Hillary a 98% chance. hehe smilie
http://elections.huffingtonpost...cast/president

@Thinkerbell Oh, would you prefer the Huffpo...?  Yeah, I guess you probably would have, at least before election night...

Most papers, including the conservative ones, gave her the same chance. I guess they were all praying that she would win.

@dru18 Most papers, including the conservative ones, gave her the same chance. I guess they were all praying that she...

Too bad for them that Hillary was such a stinko candidate that she lost anyway.

Of course, she also managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in the primaries against Obama in 2008, so she had experience in screwing up campaigns. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Too bad for them that Hillary was such a stinko candidate that she lost anyway.   Of course, she also managed to...

She ran out of money during the primaries. She was never my choice to be candidate, but she would have made a good president.

@Thinkerbell

And I agreed with you that she was a good secretary of state. Jeez, Thinkerbell, what do you want?

@Thinkerbell A good laugh. And you never fail to provide it.

Your video doesn't pull up, which I know is a great disappointment to you, since you can't seem to express your thoughts with words.

@dru18 Your video doesn't pull up, which I know is a great disappointment to you, since you can't seem to express your...

That's strange... it pulls up for me when I click on it. Get your crappy computer or phone fixed. hehe smilie
Tell you what... here's the url

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLwRnREB3L4

try copying and pasting it into your browser

@Thinkerbell The link is live. It's just your crappy equipment that isn't.

No, it, isn't, a, live, link. If it had been a live link I doubt you would have advised me to copy and paste it.

@Thinkerbell IT. ONLY. ISN'T. LIVE. ON. YOUR. EQUIPMENT, palepuss.

The "equipment" is a brand new window's 10, so I don't think that is the issue.

@dru18 The "equipment" is a brand new window's 10, so I don't think that is the issue.

Well, then explain to me why it works fine on my Windows 7. Surely Windows 10 can do anything Windows 7 can. hehe smilie

@dru18 And way better. How do we know it works on your computer? Your word?

You're just stalling, like the Democrats in the Kavanaugh hearing.
Either that, or you're in another catnip stupor. hehe smilie
Why would I post a youtube url that I couldn't open myself?

@dru18 Who knows why you do those things that don't quite make sense. Only you can answer that.

No one could come close to you for not making sense.

Nor is there any reason to believe that you can't open the link, since you already lied about about me loving my own comment.   hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell No one could come close to you for not making sense.   Nor is there any reason to believe that you can't open the...

I know you tried to pin that one on JW, but unfortunately for you, he doesn't quite have that pixie look.

Now are you fibbing again?

@dru18 I know you tried to pin that one on JW, but unfortunately for you, he doesn't quite have that pixie look. Now are...

No, and I'm not blind either.
I'll leave it to anyone with 20-20 vision to check on who is fibbing. hehe smilie

Thinkerbell, stop coming to the rescue of your deplorables. They are big boys who can answer for themselves.

@dru18 Thinkerbell, stop coming to the rescue of your deplorables. They are big boys who can answer for themselves.

And now you're against free speech too...?

Oh wait, I forgot you're a proggie... of course you want to shut down speech you don't like. Aren't you late for your Antifa rally? hehe smilie

@dru18 Glad to hear you aren't charging for your predictable dribble.

Only left-wing shysters like Avenatti charge for their services.

The truth is priceless and without price. biggrin smilie

I thought it was the lefties that were/are for a classless society.
You know, like in the former Soviet Union or Cuba, for example. hello smilie

@2817037

So what if it was in the 11th hour. The conservatives pulled some real political shit when it came to Obama's pick so don't get too preachy.

@dru18 So what if it was in the 11th hour. The conservatives pulled some real political shit when it came to Obama's pick...

The Republicans were only following the "Biden Rule" when they blocked Garland.
And it was Reid who changed the Senate rules to the "nuclear option", that allows Senate passage by a simple majority.

The stupid Democrats were hoist by their own petard in both cases. hello smilie

Im also anxiously awaiting election day. Michigan voting to legalize cannabis and the country voting to mute trump.
Good times....

@Carla Im also anxiously awaiting election day. Michigan voting to legalize cannabis and the country voting to mute trump...

I'll only comment on the cannabis part of your post Carla. <s> To me, it doesn't matter if a state votes for legalization of cannabis because "legalizing" it at the state level, still doesn't legalize it. I am for the federal government decriminalizing it, because that is the ONLY way it can truly be legal in ANY state. It's been "called" legal here in Colorado for a number of years now, but did you know you can never get or have a concealed weapon permit, even if you have a medical marijuana card, or have EVER had one? You also cannot have a security clearance if you use pot. While they say you can grow pot, if you do it outside certain restrictions, you go to jail. If you sell it "legally" you still can't use the banking system. Congress is the problem and always has been. (For decades) Until they change the federal law, it will always be illegal.

@JustJimColo I'll only comment on the cannabis part of your post Carla. <s> To me, it doesn't matter if a state votes for...

Jim, that is all true.
While states are calling those shots, and profitting, the federal government is tied by the hands of the pharmaceutical industry, and maybe pulp and cotton. Nevermind what the taxes could do to help our inside out pockets.
As long as our lawmakers are in cahoots with big business, what doesnt help big business, is not a priority.
I read that one of the pharmaceutical companies is synthesizing the active properties of cannabis. Anything to take away the possibility of upstarts making a profit.
So, what is stopping the federal legalization of cannabis? Greed.

@Carla Jim, that is all true. While states are calling those shots, and profitting, the federal government is tied by the...

It's not a Democrat OR a Republican issue. Its a problem with ALL politicians we have in congress. They are ALL out to screw us and they have almost ALL been bought by the highest bidders.

@JustJimColo It's not a Democrat OR a Republican issue. Its a problem with ALL politicians we have in congress. They are ALL out...

I agree 100%, jim. We, the people, need to clean house on both sides.
Term limits, stop the lobbyists.
That's a start.

@Carla I agree 100%, jim. We, the people, need to clean house on both sides. Term limits, stop the lobbyists. That's a start.

That's one thing neither party wants. For Americans to actually do the right thing and vote all of the career politicians out. We all talk about it on both sides, but never do it. Term limits will never happen because the ones who have to approve it, are the one we need to get rid of.

@JustJimColo That's one thing neither party wants. For Americans to actually do the right thing and vote all of the career...

Term limits could be actuated by voters. An engaged but non combative citizenship....that is what needs to happen. Maybe when our generation ages out. But i havent much hope for what is coming from directly behind us:(

@Carla Term limits could be actuated by voters. An engaged but non combative citizenship....that is what needs to happen...

You are exactly right, Carla, but sadly, most of our citizenship never get past the sound bites they hear on TV.  Which is precisely why politicians act the way they do.

@Thinkerbell You are exactly right, Carla, but sadly, most of our citizenship never get past the sound bites they hear on TV. ...

Think.....that is precisely why we have a reality tv star as president.
Reality tv, that is what gets the peoples attention. Sound bites, drama for the sake of drama, that is what stimulates nowadays.

@Carla Think.....that is precisely why we have a reality tv star as president. Reality tv, that is what gets the peoples...

That's partly true, Carla, but only partly.

The other part is the reality tv star's corrupt opponent, as well as high-level corruption in the DNC, as Bernie's supporters clearly understood.

@Carla Bernie!:( So we traded one corrupt democrat for a corrupt republican(?).

Well, apparently enough voters in enough places decided it was time to give the other crooks a chance. hello smilie

And probably there were enough disaffected Bernie supporters who either stayed home, or voted for third-party candidates.

@dru18 Yeah, I doubt that will ever happen again.

"Ever" is a long time, palepuss. hehe smilie

In the meantime, maybe Trump will get a chance to replace Ginsburg.
The ultimate proggie nightmare. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@dru18 If he stays in that long, which is looking more doubtful with each passing day.

Hope springs eternal from the proggie breast...

I thought you guys said he wasn't going to last a year, and now you let him appoint Kavanaugh, going on two years?

I'm sure Mueller is getting daily reports on Ginsburg's health.   hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Hope springs eternal from the proggie breast...   I thought you guys said he wasn't going to last a year, and now...

Mueller, alas, has to wait until the midterms are over, but that doesn't mean he isn't getting closer to the paranoid Trump.

@dru18 Mueller, alas, has to wait until the midterms are over, but that doesn't mean he isn't getting closer to the...

You guys were saying that a year ago.
Now you've lost the Supreme Court, so no matter what Mueller does, it's too late. The most you can do is impeach, assuming you get a House majority, and conviction in the Senate won't happen.

@Thinkerbell You guys were saying that a year ago. Now you've lost the Supreme Court, so no matter what Mueller does, it's too...

I don't think we are going to impeach Trump, so relax sunshine. But he will have checks on him. Won't be for long because everyone gets old.

@dru18 Nah, Ginsberg will outlive orange obese animal you call Trump.

You already lost the Supreme Court with the Kavanaugh appointment, so it matters not if Ginsburg outlives Trump.

@dru18 I wouldn't get too cozy with that though if I were you. Roberts has surprised us before.

Only once, when he ruled Obamacare was a tax, that Obama assured us wasn't a tax.

In any case, don't assume that he'll become another Ginsburg. That's as likely as him getting a sex-change operation, and that is the reason your proggie friends were so frantic. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Only once, when he ruled Obamacare was a tax, that Obama assured us wasn't a tax. In any case, don't assume that...

Hate to inform you but Ginsberg was never the swing vote as I was implying about Roberts. Quibble if it makes you feel better, but he saved ObamaCare.

@dru18 So why are you bringing her up?

Because Trump might get to replace her, your longevity hopes notwithstanding.
The proggies' worst nightmare. biggrin smilie

@dru18 The Supreme Court is for life, Trump's days are numbered.

Sure, but what if he replaces Ginsburg before his number is up?
Liberal SUPER hysterics. hehe smilie

@dru18 In a few months?

You must either think Trump will be out in a few months, or that the Senate won't be Republican any more. Neither one is very likely.

@Thinkerbell I'll put that down on your list of predictions.

Really? I would categorize it under the heading, Reality.

@dru18 Really? I would categorize it under the heading, Reality.

You already said impeachment is unlikely (and conviction is even less so), and you also admitted Mueller can't prosecute a sitting president, even if he had anything on him, so how is Trump going to be out in a few months? Do you expect him to resign, be declared unable to govern, or die in a few months?

And even if Trump were out in a few months, guess who would then be president? Do you think Pence would appoint flaming liberals to the Supreme Court?   Your delusions grow by the day. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell You already said impeachment is unlikely (and conviction is even less so), and you also admitted Mueller can't...

Pence would have two years and then he too would go bye bye. Pence couldn't get to first base on his own. I never said that impeachment would be unlikely if the Muller report came back finding Trump guilty.

@dru18 Pence would have two years and then he too would go bye bye. Pence couldn't get to first base on his own. I never...

Trump has only had less than two years so far, and he's already appointed 2 justices. You think Pence couldn't appoint any in two years?

Oh, yeah... I forgot.  You can't count to 2.   biggrin smilie

P.S. And this is what you said about impeachment.  A flat statement, nothing about Mueller:  "I don't think we are going to impeach Trump, so relax sunshine."
https://www.amirite.com/822721#comment-2818782

@2816619

You call us horrible names and have such contempt.
I absolutely do not believe you pray for any liberal.

@Budwick We pray for you guys all the time. https://www.amirite.com/822577

Im sorry bud. I thought the idea and act of praying was benevolent, and aimed at helping those you pray for. Praying for a person to help yourself, though, i think is insincere.

@Carla Im sorry bud. I thought the idea and act of praying was benevolent, and aimed at helping those you pray for...

OK.
"Praying for a person to help yourself, though, i think is insincere. " - How is this relevant?

You think the prayer for 'that woman' was meant to help Kavanaugh?

@Carla Absolutely.

Before I dismiss your comment as being flippant -
I need to ask - how in the world did you come up with reasoning?

@Budwick Before I dismiss your comment as being flippant - I need to ask - how in the world did you come up with reasoning?

Bud, if you all are praying for ford, what are you asking for her. To find peace? To be insulated from barbs from the right? You are the right.
And praying for liberals. What....to find peace? Or to change our ideals? Who does that suit? Not us. Do you pray for this countrys divisive gap to close? In what way do you think that can happen? For the left to see things your way?
I just find it insincere to call people names, say they are crazy, ill informed, wrong, and then claim to pray for them.

@Carla Bud, if you all are praying for ford, what are you asking for her. To find peace? To be insulated from barbs from...

Carla, it seems reasonable for Kavanaugh's daughter to pray for 'that woman' who to her mind was saying things that were untrue and hurt her father - to pray for healing that might give her some peace.

Of course I have no idea what her prayer was. I'm not supposed to know - her prayer was spoken to God's ear - not mine.

It's unbelievable to me for you to presume that you know something you can not possibly know.

Dr, Ford actually needed protection from the left - not the right. It was democrats that dragged her center stage. It was the democrats that ginned up the negative aspects of the hearing. It was the left that presented a series of lies as evidence.

By the way, did you hear that the Judiciary Committee released the executive summary of supplemental FBI report on Kavanaugh? Keyser told FBI investigators that she felt pressured to clarify her original statement saying she was unaware of any incident involving Kavanaugh and Ford. Keyser told the investigators that she was urged to change her statement by Monica McLean, a former FBI agent and friend of Ford’s.

My consistent prayer for all liberals is simply to be honest. Sometimes the answer to prayer is "No".

@Budwick Carla, it seems reasonable for Kavanaugh's daughter to pray for 'that woman' who to her mind was saying things that...

Here is my honesty. I havent a clue what happened back then. And i know she was jumped on and used as a political pawn. I tend to believe she was mauled by drunken boys. I think it well could have been kavanaugh. Too wasted to remember. That isnt a stretch.
I do think kavanaugh misrepresented his behavior when he was in high school and college. If he lied about childish things, what else can we expect him to lie about?
You speak of honesty and integrity. Why are those with whom you are on the same political page, exempt from honesty and integrity?
Im not criticizing your religious beliefs, bud. I apologize if that is how i came off.

@Carla Here is my honesty. I havent a clue what happened back then. And i know she was jumped on and used as a political...

Actually, I understood your comment to question Kavanugh's daughter's beliefs and intent.

I'm glad you admit you don't know what happened back then. The evidence seems to indicate that Dr. Ford doesn't either. And, the evidence, or lack of it failed to implicate Kavanaugh. That, in combination with an impeccable personal and professional record makes Kavanaugh an ideal candidate in MY opinion.

If he lied about childish things? IS this a new twist? What are you referring to? Or, are you simply assuming he lied about something? Like you assumed that what Liza really meant when she said, "We should pray for that woman." - she actually meant that she would pray for he dad? [It's hard navigating through your stream of thought.]

@Budwick Actually, I understood your comment to question Kavanugh's daughter's beliefs and intent. I'm glad you admit you...

There are many, many people who say kavanaugh was a racious youth. He participated in underage drinking (he claimed to be of age, he was not) he said he was into community service and church back then. He was an 80's preppy wild child. All he had to do was cop to that. No harm, no foul.
And then, he blames this all on the clintons? Smh.
Partisan a little, is he?
Y'all jump up and down when an fbi agent seems partisan. But a supreme court judge? That's all good.
Im sorry if you cant follow my train of thought. You've said that in the past. You seem to be the only one that doesnt. I think you are just trying to find me on the wrong track.:]

@Carla There are many, many people who say kavanaugh was a racious youth. He participated in underage drinking (he claimed...

Whoa! He NEVER claimed to be anything other than a pretty normal teen age boy. Well, an involved teen age boy. Do you find a problem with his community service? Involvement with church?

All he had to do was cop to that. No harm, no foul.
Are you joking? There was no way to answer properly to those vultures!
Questions like "You've denied the claims against you. Are you saying Dr. Ford is a liar?"
"You routinely drank until you vomited in high school. How can you be certain you would remember the party described by Ford?"

And his reference to Clinton's referred to the reason for the whole circus created by the democrats. Had nothing to do with Ford. He was exposing the partisan behavior of the democrats - not himself.

@Budwick Whoa! He NEVER claimed to be anything other than a pretty normal teen age boy. Well, an involved teen age boy. Do...

No...in the initial hearing he played himself as a good, good boy.
In the last he said his drinking was legal. The dates dont fly. The written references to drinking and carousing, using well known slang, he said were something else. More untruths.

And i call bullshit on his partisanship. Everyone knows that the house and senate are partisan. He certainly didnt need to point it out. He is applying for a judgeship, for goodness sake. The obvious need not be stated.
Fox, the paper, his little speech before the last hearing...
Yeah, great scotus material.

@Carla No...in the initial hearing he played himself as a good, good boy. In the last he said his drinking was legal. The...

Well, at least you are making your decision based on irrelevant information that has nothing to do with the task at hand.

@2816843

Who said anything about teenagers drinking illegally?

@2816890

In reference to his 'lying',

@2816915

No, but I did see that nauseating Fox interview.

As usual someone threw you a bone and then scratched behind your furry ears, only to get snapped at in return. Carla was trying to meet you halfway when she said she had no idea what happened back then.

And as far as Ford being wasted and not remembering you need to look at Kavanagh, for he was, and still is, the biggest lush there is.

@dru18 As usual someone threw you a bone and then scratched behind your furry ears, only to get snapped at in return...

Carla was trying to meet me half way, eh?
By admitting she didn't know something she couldn't possibly know?

I never even hinted that Ford was wasted. I said that the evidence indicates that Ford didn't know what happened either.

And, the evidence doen't support your claim of Kavanaugh being a lush.

You are three for three Dru!

@Budwick Carla was trying to meet me half way, eh? By admitting she didn't know something she couldn't possibly know? I...

LMAO! Sure it doesn't, Budwick. His roommates, friends, a book featuring 'Bart Kavanaugh, the drunk', and his own creepy calendars support the theory that, yes indeed, K drank his breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

@dru18 LMAO! Sure it doesn't, Budwick. His roommates, friends, a book featuring 'Bart Kavanaugh, the drunk', and his own...

Do you mean, wait! Say it isn't so - he drank in high school and college?

Well then - let's empty out the halls of congress!

@Budwick Do you mean, wait! Say it isn't so - he drank in high school and college? Well then - let's empty out the halls...

How do you equate drinking while in high school with being a lush who drank all day long, and had blackouts?

@Budwick What kind of false equivalence are you trying to make Dru?

No, it's you, Budwick, who is the master of false equivalence, with putting an attempted rape and "boys will be boys" crap in the same sentence.

@dru18 No, it's you, Budwick, who is the master of false equivalence, with putting an attempted rape and "boys will be...

Dru - the jig is up.
I'll give you $100 cash if you can show me where I said that.

I'll also accept your simple apology if you are unable to.

@dru18 Didn't say you said it, did I?

I understand you are teaching a class this semester called
"How to lose respect and credibility"

You are perfect for the job.

Let me guess - you still want the $100!

@dru18 Didn't say you said it, did I?

Of course you did, dru. Are you having catnip blackouts?

"No, it's you, Budwick, who is the master of false equivalence, with putting an attempted rape and "boys will be boys" crap in the same sentence."

https://www.amirite.com/822721#comment-2816939

@dru18 Nope, I never said he SAID it. Learn to read.

Then what did you mean when you said Bud was "putting" attempted rape and "boys will be boys" crap in the same sentence?   That you dreamed his sentence during a catnip stupor? biggrin smilie

Talk is cheap.That's the way you talk.

@2816776

Really, jd?
You have no clue what a woman would or would not do.
Ford did not claim rape.

@2816841

Any male who holds a girl down on the bed and covers her mouth when she tries to scream should be deemed guilty of attempted rape.

@2816873

No, you, did, not, say, that. You are attempting to downplay the whole thing by using the words "kids" and "boys".

@2816841

According to her account, yes. She was dragged into the bedroom and one of the boys locked the door and turned up the music. Then she was pinned to the bed and Kavanaugh put his hand over her mouth when she tried to scream.

I would hope few boys have done that.

@2816776

Yeah, and guess all the people who came out about the Priests molesting them when they were children are liars too.

@2816879

It has everything to do with the post of which includes the word PERVERTS.

@2816887

Of course we don't know if it's true. My post was describing the "sham" of the investigation, because guess what, now we will never know.

@2816917

Only if you were the person who was almost raped.

@2816944

Try to be a little bit more clever, JD, the sham investigation is over the attempted rape.

@2816902

No, JD, I am not going off post. You made a baseless and unimaginative assertion that too much time had past. I brought up the example of what is going on at the Catholic Church to say that there is no such thing as too much time.

I am sorry if it went over your head.

@dru18 No, JD, I am not going off post. You made a baseless and unimaginative assertion that too much time had past. I...

It's a sad day for America. We will now have another pervert in our government. Shame, shame on Susan Collins, I used to respect her but I don't anymore. Her speech was nothing but a sham....

I can't help but believe that if the FBI report went against Kavanaugh You would not consider it a sham. Investigated seven times and not one supporting witness for Ford. I don't see how it could have gone any other ways.

@dru18 It didn't go on long enough or interview enough people for it to go any way.

How long would you deem long enough? They couldn't find one witness to back up Ford. Her own BF said she didn't know BK. They could find NO evidence that any of this really happened the way Ford said. Another failed smear campaign and I am thankful it failed.
Just out of curiosity, who would you deem an appropriate new justice?

@ozzyboy How long would you deem long enough? They couldn't find one witness to back up Ford. Her own BF said she didn't...

There were at least a dozen people who wanted to come forward and collaborate Ford's accusations.

@ozzyboy Soooooo, where are they???

Last time I checked they were TRYING to get a hold of the FBI.

@ozzyboy Keep checking, Comey perhaps?

Nope, more along the lines of Kavanaugh's victims. And once the Dems get control of The House, it's going to be showtime again.

@dru18 Nope, more along the lines of Kavanaugh's victims. And once the Dems get control of The House, it's going to be...

You might want to check out the Clintons victims. They are real people with real accusations. Ford seemed unsure of who, what , when where, and how. until coached.

@ozzyboy You might want to check out the Clintons victims. They are real people with real accusations. Ford seemed unsure of...

Is that why Trump found her so "credible"? And once again, when all else fails, pull out the Clinton's.

@dru18 Is that why Trump found her so "credible"? And once again, when all else fails, pull out the Clinton's.

When there is an obvious double standard they will always be pulled out.
This nation has had no accountability for their actions. We all hope that will be remedied in the future.