+7

I just bought these at an auction for $700..The two pump guns are Remington 870s...Was that a deal or no deal?

Image for post I just bought these at an auction for $700..The two pump guns are Remington 870s...Was that a deal or no deal?
Azlottos avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
6 14
The voters have decided that Azlotto is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2817569

All...It was a package deal...plus there's one more I didn't picture.

Rooster, I can't see your image post. I can't even see my own...Glitch maybe?

@2817569

I finally got your picture..I own several Mini 14s (or is that a Mini 30) and several Lugers., but what is that rifle to the far left?

not sure about in the states, but In Canada that would be a heck of a good deal

deusvults avatar deusvult Yeah You Are +3Reply
@deusvult not sure about in the states, but In Canada that would be a heck of a good deal

I don't know about the cost of scatter guns in Canada, but here in the states, a Remington 870 magnum (like the two pictured) run about $300 to $450.

Thanks, deusvult.

@2817647

Very well maintained...The bores have a mirror finish.

Thanks, Will.

@2822497

Lol...That would be awkward....Actually they're an investment...Example: I bought an M1 Garand back in 1993 for $150, I just turned down a $1200 offer for it.

Thanks.

I don't know a lot about gun prices for different guns but it looks like you got a good deal..