+17

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable." JFK

Image for post "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable."   JFK
urwutuiss avatar Politics
3 21
@2817657

I'd fuck Marily Monroe even today.

Then again, I'm a known necrophiliac.

@2817657

What does that have to do with anything???
But as long as we're here
When was the first time anyone heard someone from the Fascist RW party speak that way?

Those that revolt over lies make fools of themselves and their alleged cause.

@Budwick Those that revolt over lies make fools of themselves and their alleged cause.

Yeah, but those stupid zealots have a tendency to kill a lot of innocent people along the way.

@2818124

Have you followed the stories of Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings?
The hysteria in the gallery as well as senators that had decided against the candidate well before the hearings - and general harassment of senators?

It happened in real life!

@2818241

Ahh, well that explains why you didn't get the reference.

Yes, I've heard of Armageddon.

I generally agree with that Kennedy quote, although I would have said "peaceful evolution".

@2817661

Well, most of the gold from Fort Knox has been gone decades ago. All you have is lead, painted with a thin layer of gold color. Scratch a bit, you'll see. Oh, wait, you can't, since the public isn't allowed to touch the precious. Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeciouuuuuuuusssss.

@2817661

The only thing that has kept the dollar alive is petro-dollars. That's about to end. Largely because of our shit foreign relations.

@2817661

It's definitely looming and it'll make the depression look like a picnic and that's only part of the problem.

Anonymous