-3

I think the new SCoTUS portrait really captures the essence of the court and the justices' solemn responsibility to the American people. Amirite?

Image for post  I think the new SCoTUS portrait really captures the essence of the court and the justices' solemn responsibility to the American people.  Amirite?
VicZincs avatar People & Celebrities
1 40
The voters have decided that VicZinc is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's a swing and a miss!

@2818086

Lovely

@2818265

I have never done any of those things. Nor have I called you any names.

Vic, your infantile temper tantrums get more pathetic by the day. We suffered from your guy for 8 loooooong years. He appointed two SC justices and we had to live with it. Suck it up and start acting like an adult, I know you can.

@ozzyboy Vic, your infantile temper tantrums get more pathetic by the day. We suffered from your guy for 8 loooooong years...

I accept it. Doesn't me I have to rejoice in it.

Sorry you butthurt "winners" can't take a joke.

I think your SCoTUS portrait really captures the essence of your stupidity, inability to deal with reality, and absence of self respect.

@VicZinc Bite me

Awe, was I mean to you?
Did I point out flaws in your personality and it doesn't sit well with you?

Here, this will make it all better.
Just imagine you are getting onto an elevator or sitting down at a restaurant with your friends or family and I came up to your table and screamed those rude comments at you over and over. [Cuz, that's socially acceptable now.]

Feel better now? Go dry those tears and go back outside and play.

@2818216

Obama would have been one of the few Supreme Court appointments that Vic and the Democrats would have approved of. hehe smilie

@2818223

I think William Howard Taft was the only ex-president to serve on the court.
But I'm sure Obama has high hopes, once the Revolución succeeds.

The Supreme Court has turned into a political travesty. I wonder what will happen when the truth is at last revealed about Kavanaugh, and it will be.

You're wrong, as usual, Vic.
Not that anyone can entirely blame Ginsburg, however; it was an Obama speech, after all. hehe smilie

@VicZinc Yep. She's getting pretty old.

Saay... maybe Trump will get to make another appointment soon.
The proggies will have a collective stroke.   hello smilie

@VicZinc Maybe. The conservatives would have a collective orgasm

Naah... individually, maybe, but only the proggies demand collectivism.

@Thinkerbell Naah... individually, maybe, but only the proggies demand collectivism.

That explains why the conservatives never vote as a block.

@VicZinc That explains why the conservatives never vote as a block.

Of course.
Getting conservatives to vote as a bloc would be like herding cats.
One has to find the right issue. hello smilie