+4

Nikki Haley just walked out on Trump. She walked right out on him muttering something about working for a douchebag. It's getting mighty lonely at the top, isn't it Trump? Sorry folks, but high turnover usually means crappy management.

Image for post Nikki Haley just walked out on Trump.  She walked right out on him muttering something about working for a douchebag. It's getting mighty lonely at the top, isn't it Trump? Sorry folks, but high turnover usually means crappy management.
dru18s avatar Politics
2 51
@2818496

She did say that she thought he was a douchebag, and that is one of the few times I have agreed with her. Now we are throwing Allyssa Milano into the mix? Careful, Gronk, one might think you are desperate.

hahahah I don't think she liked what had happened to Professor Ford. No one can work for Trump very long, he's such a fake and liar.

@StarzAbove hahahah I don't think she liked what had happened to Professor Ford. No one can work for Trump very long, he's...

She vehemently denies it is because she will be running in 2020. And since Trump will be running I believe her. I don't see how any woman could stand working in that WH toxic environment.

@dru18 She vehemently denies it is because she will be running in 2020. And since Trump will be running I believe her. I...

I'm surprised she stayed this long. She would make a statement at the UN, and he would publicly disagree with her. She's way too smart to be working for that dumb ass. I've always liked her, and now he's thinking about putting Ivanka as the Ambassador....the man has lost his mind.

@2818390

hahaha I was trying to be nice. lol

@dru18 She's smart but also as evil as the rest of them.

That's for sure, and she's really stuck on herself....but look who her father is....the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

@dru18 Or the fact that she is always looking to make a cheap buck off of daddy's presidency.

I think they are all doing that..... that's why he wanted to be president, he doesn't care about the people.

@dru18 Or his kids, he would throw any of them under a bus to save his own orange hide.

I think we might find out soon, if Junior is convicted of something. I think Trump is going to pardon all of his cronies and family if he can get away with it, and according to the Republicans who are all sucking up to him, he might just get away with it.

What has she ever done that was smart? F-ing her daddy isn't all that smart to me. Importing cheap junk from China to sell, isn't genius either.

@dru18 Actually, I like her neck. but she never would have been confirmed.

NO, it goes against the nepotism rules. That neck isn't normal, looks like daddy donald screwed a giraffe and Ivanka is the result.

@dru18 Are you serious?

That's what I heard on the news at 6! I think she would have to be confirmed, so let's hope she gets a big NO!

@dru18 Time to send the old man off now, kids.

hahaha I'm hoping he was just kidding, but if he wants her on that job, he'll put her there.

@2818481

Yeppers, Nikki wanted to make some real money in the private sector and also didn't want to be around Trump or Bolton anymore. Can you blame her?

@2819166

I was going to say the same about Fox News and other crazy right wing "news" outlets.

That isn't what I saw or heard, at all.

More fake news??

@2818415

Yep, and remember that moment of merriment as Trump is carried out, kicking and screaming, from the White House.

@2818436

Evidently you think this guy was OK in what he wanted to do.

This comment was deleted.
@2818482

Have you been drinking, you are making no sense whatsoever, but then again, you never do. And I don't appreciate your nasty comments to me.

@2818436

With each new Mueller indictment, the dreams are coming true.

@Flrdsgns I'm hoping he has one too many Big Mac's and is carried out in a pine box

You might not have to wait much longer, his face is always red and bloated, and he could lose some weight. And with the temper he has, it's a wonder he hasn't had a stroke by now.