+8

I hope this picture will appear for you all. I was walking in a store last week and noticed dish washing gloves with "fashion" cuffs and the woman pictured was all made up. Fashion is the last thing I think of when washing dishes. What do you think??

That picture on dish gloves is weird in my mindhmm smilie

Mr. Clean Allure Fashion Cuff Glove Extra Long Cuff from Albertsons - Instacart Buy Mr. Clean Allure Fashion Cuff Glove Extra Long Cuff from Albertsons online and have it delivered to your door in 1 hour. Your first delivery is free. Try it today! See termshttps://www.instacart.com/albertsons/products/2662425-mr-clean-allure-fashion-cuff-glove-extra-long-cuff-pair
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Fashion
7 26
@2818500

Now THAT is an outstanding idea!

I always don my finery before washing up.One has standards....hehe smilie

I just stick the dishes in the dishwasher and run it when it's getting filled up. No need to dress up to do that!

@2818565

Sorry boz I i don't understand what you mean. IT ISN'T YOU IT IS THIS CRAP NEW LOOK!!

@2823202

OK Boz I don't know what is where in this anymoreallthethings smilie

Ive never worn gloves to wash dishes in my life. If i did, fashion would be the farthest thing from my mind.....

I've never worn gloves to wash dishes in my life. And i'm sure not gonna worry about what I'm wearing when I wash some dishes.

It's about time we brought civility to the kitchen sink.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to tend to lawn cutting - excuse my rough appearance.

Now that's simply ridiculous.

It only comes in blue..

@2818537

See, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
/
I'm thinking about writing them a letter and sending some material samples of course. hehe smilie

@2818548

I'm not sure how much good it'll do but okay. wink smilie

@2818560

Well, I'm very glad I could help and you are feeling better. biggrin smilie