Mazes avatar Politics
7 16
@2819311

They don't need no stinking points...

@2819330

True...THEY think they're being clever.

I can't stand watching MSM.
When I say that, I mean all of them...Fox News included.

I can't keep watching a video, if there's a panel of idiots, putting their 2 cents in it.

@2819335

That is a good move.

I still have a tv but I mostly just watch football and a couple of other shows.

Yeah, well....
Another partial take to denegrade the left.
That statement was a reference to an old chris rock bit.

@Carla Yeah, well.... Another partial take to denegrade the left. That statement was a reference to an old chris rock bit.

funny. if it was fox news attacking a leftie with the same words you lefties would be all over how racist fox news is, but must be a war on lefties right? lol, lefties are doing just fine demonizing themselves on their own

@deusvult funny. if it was fox news attacking a leftie with the same words you lefties would be all over how racist fox news...

Yeah, well...if is a big word, having only two letters and all.
If a "lefty" did and said one iota of what trump has done and said, the "righties" would be screaming from the rafters.

I'm no fan of CNN but complaining about using the word Negro - and 'knowing' they want to use the 'other word' - COME ON! This PC crap is lame. There's plenty enough other stuff to dump on CNN without this.

Sorry Maze.

The people who cry racism tend to be the biggest closeted racists. It's just like how so many homophobic politicians and religious leaders have been caught with other guys.

I've seen this sort of thing from the left; they'll screech and accuse everyone and everything of being racist.... but then when a black person disagrees with their politics, all the slurs come flying out.

If CNN say's it.It has to be a lie.They wouldn't know the truth if it smacked them in the face.

hootowls avatar hootowl Disagree -1Reply

Ah yes,....the "N" word, some people have a right to say it and others are racists for saying it.

Like he said, if the white person on the panel would've said "Negro" (knowing damn well what they really mean), it would've been a different story.

I have a feeling he was told beforehand, not to say "Negro" and just let the people that have a right to say it, do so.
Just my guess.

Hell, I bet if Kanye West would've said "Negro" they wouldn't have given him a pass for saying it..

That's one of those cards from that special deck of cards being played..