Yesterday at the whitehouse, a celebrity with a long history of uncontrolled outbursts, mental contortions, betraying his core principles in the pursuit of fame and fortune, and making public statements that defame women, held a meeting with Kanye West.

Image for post Yesterday at the whitehouse, a celebrity with a long history of uncontrolled outbursts, mental contortions, betraying his core principles in the pursuit of fame and fortune, and making public statements that defame women, held a meeting with Kanye West.
67% I see what you did there 33% this proves vic is an assh*le
VicZincs avatar Jokes & Humour
8 107

That's pretty funny, but what the hell are "controtions"? Is that one of them new words in the urban dictionary? :)

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor I see what you did there +5Reply
@Carla Ha! I see what you did there:)

One of the things I really like about the new site is that you can go back and fix your mistakes without a time limit. Wahoo! Plus I really couldn't find anything false in the post. One sided but not false. :)

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor I see what you did there +4Reply
@2819632

Im pretty good, jd. Getting so cold, though. Bones hurt:[.
I appreciate you, just so you know. And...i prefer to call my interactions with folks here as discussions rather than arguements;)

How are things on your side of the pond?

Carlas avatar Carla I see what you did there 0Reply
@2819706

Im weather jealous.
I hope your politics turn out the way you want them to.

Carlas avatar Carla I see what you did there +1Reply

The choices you offered on this post are excellent.

Budwicks avatar Budwick this proves vic is an assh*le +4Reply

Trump took advantage of Kanye's mental health problems just to score a few desperate points with African Americans.

@2819635

Right JD,Kanye took advantage of Trump's mental health problems. Kanye is clearly the brighter of the Two.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc I see what you did there +1Reply

Kanye isn't much better, I wouldn't dislike him if he wasnt such a prick, if he were humble I'd give him the satisfaction that he does have good songs, but for people like this you just dont want them to win.

@2819275

There are just so few.

Budwicks avatar Budwick this proves vic is an assh*le +1Reply

Another "suck up" and when he says something that Trump doesn't like, he'll be toast.

I laughed when I saw him hug Trump, lol, Trump the racist was very uncomfortable. lol It was all a photo shoot, nothing more, nothing less..... a lot of NOTHING was said.

I'm sure Kanye West really ticks you off for not falling in line, like he's expected to do by some.

I was going to select -- " THIS PROVES VIC IS AN ASSH*LE"........
but I know it grinds your nuggets when someone choses to pick nothing..