What are you surprised doesn't exist yet?

Image for post What are you surprised doesn't exist yet?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Science
8 29

Universal health care in the US

@2821089

We do have them. What do you think it was that the Scottish hacker found out about? Hell, I've seen the triangle.

EDIT: The only problem is that the grays are dicks, so the configuration they gave us was a bit off, which meant it took three decades to get it balanced enough.

A decent site to replace the old SH. This one was working kinda - but now I don't like it at all.

The replacement of cars with hover-cars.

Civility in the White House!

Anti-Ronnie O'Sullivan spray. The goddamn maximum break for the fourth was something I didn't see coming.

Time travel.

@dru18 Time travel.

It may have been invented in the future biggrin smilie

@ThePrinceofWales It may have been invented in the future

It actually has. The only problem is, that due to quantum mechanics involved with it, the Universe you end up is only the nearest equivalent to the one, from which you departed from.

my self esteem

Weed eater/metal detector combo units.

Flying cars. I've been waiting for one since I first saw "The Jetsons."

Educational institutions that can teach us things we actually need to know when we are children. To date, even though I can, I have never had to solve any quadratic equations in a real life setting.