Who did you last see in concert?

Me-Joan Armatrading tonight.

ThePrinceofWaless avatar Music
8 13

Bowie. I want to see Elton John's goodbye tour, but fat chance getting tickets.

@dru18 Bowie. I want to see Elton John's goodbye tour, but fat chance getting tickets.

I was going to go to his Cardiff show next Summer.Cheapest tickets £249.Nomthanks.Paid £34.50 for Joan last night and was close to the stage.

Lionel Richie (last Tuesday).

Oh, it's been ages since my last concert. The ticket prices are just so silly darn high these days, that even if they aren't sold in the first minute online, that's just because some artists value themselves a bit too much. Then again, that's why we have festivals, where you get to see loads of bands in a relatively low price. A hundred euros for two or three days is not bad at all. I think the last band I saw playing live was one of the domestic ones:

Also, if somebody was wondering about the music video by The Rasmus... It was very early two thousands, so, yes... We aren't that uptight over here. Some of the music videos we make on this side of the pond, these days, would give an average American a fatal heart attack. ;o)

I think my last concert was twenty one pilots!