StarzAboves avatar Politics
6 42

I vote early to get it out of the way...then I can just sit back and relax. lol

We have mail-in voting ... and I always finish my ballot within a couple days, and mail it back. Then I promptly forget how I voted. lol

Walt_OReaguns avatar Walt_OReagun be sure and vote +5Reply

Never have voted early. I go to my township building. Always have. .
Something about first tuesday.

Carlas avatar Carla I never vote early +5Reply
@Carla Never have voted early. I go to my township building. Always have. . Something about first tuesday.

I have waited until the very day and had to stand in a very long line.....so I vote early now.

just don;t vote for the ones who literally hate crying fits in the street because they didn't win, don;t vote for the side that also assaulted people for not voting left wing.

USA doesn;t need cry baby sore arse loosers who promote violence against opposition

deusvults avatar deusvult be sure and vote +3Reply
@deusvult just don;t vote for the ones who literally hate crying fits in the street because they didn't win, don;t vote for...

It's a free country, vote for whomever you want. I wouldn't tell anyone how to vote, and neither should you.

@StarzAbove It's a free country, vote for whomever you want. I wouldn't tell anyone how to vote, and neither should you.

not holding a gun to your head and forcing you to vote my way. just saying my opinion, you want to vote for a party that is filled with people who cry in the streets and assaults people, that is your choice. i just hope you make a smarter choice then that is all

deusvults avatar deusvult be sure and vote +2Reply
@deusvult not holding a gun to your head and forcing you to vote my way. just saying my opinion, you want to vote for a party...

I don't see anyone crying because they lostt an election, but I do hear Trump laughing and enjoying someone that did a body slam on a person that was at his rally. He seems to enjoy violence and he actually promotes it..... that coming from a president is disgraceful.

I've already voted, I just hope you make a smarter choice than what you're accusing others of. Enjoy your day.

@2821868

To each his own, but I disagree.....democrats MUST win, to bring our country back again.

@2821873

To what it was before our lying and crooked president took control. Scandal after scandal for the last two years. Shameful.

@2821875

Civility for one. He's so disrespectful of women, "horseface" is just not right, especially coming from a president. His hateful comments, his racism and the latest not doing anything about the Saudi's murdering a journalist. He has no morals whatsoever, he's in it for the money, period. He doesn't care one iota for the American people. Disgraceful.

But I'm not trying to convince you or anyone, you know what he's doing, and if you think it's right, then that's on you.

@2821883

Why? So a misogynist president with a "contemptible personality" is good enough for you? Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass what you like, I am voting Democrat to save this country. You will lose The House.

@2821868

I would much rather see a balance of power, but the Democrats have absolutely no message this year, and when there entire agenda is "trump is bad, vote for our side", I just don't see that as a winning platform for them.

@2821906

I don't think it's that bad, but the Deomocrat's need to get Nancy Pelosi out of a leadership position. She is not helping the party in my opinion, she is just too progressive for my tastes. But then I don't see how anyone in their right mind could ever vote for Ted Cruz, that guy is so unlikable, he should never have stood a chance to begin with.

@2821928

With all the taxes they collected on the gas tax, I sure haven't seen any improvement on the roads down here. Not sure what they are using that money for, but it sure hasn't gone to fixing potholes.

@Flrdsgns With all the taxes they collected on the gas tax, I sure haven't seen any improvement on the roads down here. Not...

Hey, what's a politician supposed to do...?  There are lots of vastly overpriced sweetheart contracts to be handed out for the benefit of contributors.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell I never vote early +1Reply
@Thinkerbell Hey, what's a politician supposed to do...?  There are lots of vastly overpriced sweetheart contracts to be...

They want to work on a couple of roads around here that are only about 10 years old. The price tag on the first one is 800 million dollars and the second one is 400 million.
I think we are nuts to allow this complete waste of money but hey, we are only the ones paying the bills.

@2821928

Not to worry, Rooster.  If the gas tax is repealed, they will raise the income tax, or the sales tax.  Or both.

I will be voting in person. Have to go back to Connecticut to vote, though, as that is still listed as my home address. I would rather vote in Rhode Island, as I consider Providence my city now, so I will have to get that changed before the next election.

And I will be contributing to a hopeful blue wave. I might have been more apathetic about voting if not for the absurdity of the current administration.

I've only voted early once, that I recall. That was in the 2016 the primary election. My voting location now is about half a mile away. I'm still pondering several choices on the sample ballot, and trying to find out what I can about them.

I figure I'll just vote on November 6th, this year.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 be sure and vote +2Reply

What's the mantra of the left.... vote early and vote often. Uh huh.

@StarzAbove And win!

I hope that doesn't happen. Bad for Americans and bad for what is left of our country.

I'll be voting by mail in the next few days.

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell be sure and vote +2Reply
@2821948

Cali will leave the Estados Unidos only after La Reconquista is complete. Give it a few years yet.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell I never vote early +2Reply

I never vote early.  Voting early is for the one-track zealots who are convinced of how they will vote, no matter what may turn up between the day they vote and election day.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell I never vote early 0Reply
Anonymous