Have a great weekend everyone! Relax and enjoy!

Does anyone have any big or little plans for the weekend?

Image for post Have a great weekend everyone!   Relax and enjoy!
42% No plans 58% my plans are
StarzAboves avatar Life
10 33
@2821882

Isn't it getting too cold to golf?

@2821939

Die hards play here till the snow sticks.

@2821939

Well, that's a different story. lol Enjoy. We're expecting snow flurries here tomorrow. lol

@2821882

Um, It's the Dodgers game, the Brewers should have second billing! biggrin smilie

@2821903

I remember that series, either 77 or 78. Dodgers were in the series in 81 against Baltimore, then again in 88 and that's been it until last year. One long dry spell.
You guys have a good team this year, very solid. It has been a good series so far, if you like those nail biter type games.

Sadly, Dodgers are in Milwaukee tonight, so I have to watch the game on TV instead of going. Oh well, looking forward to Dodgers stomping the Brew crew tonight and I can go watch the Series live next weekend.

@Flrdsgns Sadly, Dodgers are in Milwaukee tonight, so I have to watch the game on TV instead of going. Oh well, looking...

When does the World Series start then?Its that week I have to avoid forums until I have seen the games since it's the middle of the night here.

At the rugby Saturday.

My yard is knee deep in leaves and my trailer needs winterized. Chores.....

@Carla Well...there IS football:)

That's true, the Colts are playing here this Sunday, but they are a joke. Geez.

@StarzAbove That's true, the Colts are playing here this Sunday, but they are a joke. Geez.

Michigan, michigan state today. Miami, lions tomorrow. Lions are what they are.
????

It's fixing to rain, again. My outside chores are being postponed due to weather. My feelings are not hurt:)

@Carla Michigan, michigan state today. Miami, lions tomorrow. Lions are what they are. ???? It's fixing to rain, again...

It rained her last night, a very cold rain, and they are predicting snow flurries today, but right now the sun is out. Typical Indiana weather....by morning we might be wearing our shorts again. lol

@StarzAbove It rained her last night, a very cold rain, and they are predicting snow flurries today, but right now the sun is...

It's snowed here a couple of times already. Too warm to stick, though.
Wont be for long.....:(

@Carla It's snowed here a couple of times already. Too warm to stick, though. Wont be for long.....:(

Wow....way too early for us, although I remember a heavy snow the first of October a couple of years ago.

@StarzAbove Wow....way too early for us, although I remember a heavy snow the first of October a couple of years ago.

Cold and dark.
Been so windy our beautiful foliage is on the ground. Fall lasted only a short while. Typical though.
Weve had snow in september:[

@Carla Cold and dark. Been so windy our beautiful foliage is on the ground. Fall lasted only a short while. Typical...

Our leaves are just now beginning to turn, but that's what usually happens with our Fall as well. They are beautiful for about two days and then we get a heavy rain, and they are gone.

@2821945

Sounds like a nice weekend. Enjoy

Plant garlic for next year's harvest while drinking beer...Pull up my tomato plants while drinking beer...Service my lawnmowers while drinking beer...Pressure can some vegetables while drinking beer...Did I mention I might drink some beer?

Thanks, Starz. Have a great weekend. : )

Azlottos avatar Azlotto my plans are +1Reply

work all day saturday, work meeting on Sunday, not much else planned beyond that

deusvults avatar deusvult my plans are +1Reply

Have a good one everybody, they go by really fast.

To get caught up so I can make plans!!!

SWTC66s avatar SWTC66 my plans are 0Reply

To get caught up so I can make plans!!!