deusvults avatar Technology
2 7

Can't either agree or disagree. I still prefer my Arctic Warfare.

@deusvult what do you mean? more traditional?

Well, I'm a trained and achieved sniper. Don't really know how to use a bow without sticking the wrong end of an arrow into my eye or both of 'em.

@ZonkeyBalls Well, I'm a trained and achieved sniper. Don't really know how to use a bow without sticking the wrong end of an...

yeah I am not good at archery either, actually i suck at it, I hunt, but i use a rifle, the deer would sit there laughing their heads off at me if i tried archery hunting lol

@deusvult yeah I am not good at archery either, actually i suck at it, I hunt, but i use a rifle, the deer would sit there...

I once shot a moose 1.6 km away. He was stupid enough to eat a tree, when I had him in my sights. Okay, I have to admit, that there was absolutely no wind at the time, it was an easy shot. Loved the meat, though.

@ZonkeyBalls I once shot a moose 1.6 km away. He was stupid enough to eat a tree, when I had him in my sights. Okay, I have to...

awesome. I wouldn't be comfortable shooting at that distance (im no sniper and have no place to practice at that distance)

good job though, thats an impressive shot

Anonymous