IT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN, when all Trump does is diss the free press, especially CNN and Jim ACosta!

I hope Trump is happy now. TRUMP DOESN'T REALIZE THAT HIS WORDS PROVOKE ANGER AMONG HIS BASE. So now some nutcase is thinking it's OK for them to destroy his opponents. Wake up Americans.

Poppy Harlow Jim Sciutto Reacts Explosive Device Found Inside CNN Building In New York - YouTubeJim Sciutto Poppy Harlow Reacts Explosive Device Inside CNN Building In New York Jim Sciutto Poppy Harlow Reacts Time Warner CTR CNN NY Evacuated Due To Susp...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW3gxzyxLgo
71% blame trump for his hateful words 29% shame on trump
StarzAboves avatar Politics
2 58

What's happened to the so called "family values" that the Republicans have always bragged about? I guess they think Trump is OK with a reporter being killed by the Saudis so they can kill or try to kill the CNN reporters..... why CNN instead of Fox....because Fox lies right along with Trump.

@StarzAbove What's happened to the so called "family values" that the Republicans have always bragged about? I guess they...

All of us 'family value' types are waiting for investigation results before blaming anyone.

@2823446

No, that was Ted Cruz's (Republican Senator from Texas) dad..... ask Trump. lol

@Budwick All of us 'family value' types are waiting for investigation results before blaming anyone.

hahaha I'm laughing at how stupid that comment really is. You know and we all know if this was targeted at a Republican or any Republicans, you all would be screaming to the skies "lock "em up" Trump has caused all of this with his hateful rhetoric. His rally just the other night his supporters were screaming, CNN sucks, CNN sucks and he laughed about it and said he didn't like them either....that's what he does. But if you want to defend this hateful person, go ahead. This type of violence was bound to happen, and it won't stop either....probably more hateful comments coming from this foul mouth tonight at a rally in Wisconsin. The Republican party has last it's family values and so have you.

@StarzAbove hahaha I'm laughing at how stupid that comment really is. You know and we all know if this was targeted at a...

I don't think so Starz.
My family rightfully believes that we should not lay guilt at the feet of others randomly, carelessly. We're more calm and reserved - not wild and frantic.

If you would like to come for Thanksgiving dinner, you are welcome to do so. We DO pray at the table though. You'll be seated with the other children.

@Budwick I don't think so Starz. My family rightfully believes that we should not lay guilt at the feet of others randomly...

Thanks for the invitation but I have a large happy family and we will be spending Thanksgiving with them. We do pray at the table as well, and we don't diss others who do not. All of us will be seated at the adult table. But if you want to come we can add a child's table just for you. We give thanks at 1:00 p.m. See ya.

Just come out and say you hate President Trump. You sound like a broken record. People like you divide this country. CNN has said, many false things about the President. I would like to see you go through the lies.
That so called reporters reporters and entertainers have said .I give him a lot of credit for focusing on
his job.
You can block me if you like. You blocked me on SH.

What makes you so certain these bombs were provoked by Trump?

Why not CNN themselves?
Nancy Pelosi?
Maxine Waters?
Hillary Clinton?
Barack Obama?
All the above have encouraged violence.
Oh, don't forget Madonna!

@StarzAbove Only an idiot would ask such a stupid question.

An angry demeaning put down in response to a fair question.
Have you considered becoming a CNN correspondent?

@Budwick An angry demeaning put down in response to a fair question. Have you considered becoming a CNN correspondent?

That's what you do when you're losing an argument....come up with crap like that or try to demean others, it doesn't work with me.

@StarzAbove That's what you do when you're losing an argument....come up with crap like that or try to demean others, it...

Excuse me? There's no argument to lose.
I asked a question - a legitimate question.
Your response had nothing to do with an answer - it was an attack.
Your daily growing anger and frustration has brought you to a point that you are seemingly unable to converse rationally.

Honestly, your behavior profiles the type of person that might consider such extreme measures like these bombs! [Before you have an aneurysm and claim that I'm blaming you for the bombs - I am not. I am suggesting that your behavior seems consistent with someone that might cook up such a crazy scheme.]

I'm not an idiot. I doubt that you are a bomber. We're all in this Amirite playground together Starz. It would be nice if we could all refrain from bullying tactics such as yours.

@Budwick Excuse me? There's no argument to lose. I asked a question - a legitimate question. Your response had nothing to...

I'm grown up, I don't bully, I'll leave the bullying to you and the bad behavior that you express to most of us. Oh, lest I forget, your condescending manner in which you think you are smarter and better than anyone on this site. I have news for you, you're not.

You make it sound like you are the only smart one on here. We all are laughing at your stupid remarks.

I suspect that Trump does indeed realize the power of his divisive and often hateful rhetoric.

Going after the Clintons and Obama too. Words matter, DT, now look what your hateful words are doing to our country.

@StarzAbove Going after the Clintons and Obama too. Words matter, DT, now look what your hateful words are doing to our...

You are deplorable. Words of Hillary
Christians ,take your Bibles and your guns .Obama said that.

@2823445

Sure, right after the investigation into the Saudis.

dru18s avatar dru18 blame trump for his hateful words 0Reply
@2823627

Nope, it happened to a U.S. resident who worked for a American news outlets.

@2823824

I never said Trump was behind it, although his sputtering inaccurate rhetoric after it happened makes one think he was.

@2823884

Well if you want to turn that surprise into shock, than I would suggest you re-read some of your replies. They are disturbing to say the least.