Sofias avatar News & Current Events
6 15
@2823350

Yes, pretty much.

Damn! This is worse than the episode of South Park of the molester Scout master and it's real. Sick freaking bastard!

Just what?
Is your issue with the video?
Or Greg Stephen?

A little more content might help

Evil people...sadly, they'll always be around..

@2823370

It's not DeFranco's job to give you a reason to care, so he didn't fail anything here. But if you really need a reason, then maybe just see the entire video next time. The guy being convicted should not be the end of it. Knowing how he got away with it for so long, how he tricked some of the kids, is something people should know, so parents or other adults can warn their own kids and teens about it. That's how you learn so you don't fall for the same trick again, and again, and again. If you don't see how this is important, then that's all up to you.

@2823588

He explained how the guy got away with it for so long, how he tricked the kids, what happened in his case, how some of the evidence might be excluded... he spoke of the relevant points, while giving his opinion, which he tends to give in every case. I don't see how this is lousy. I understood what happened easily.

@2823593

Yes. How someone managed to sexually exploit around 400 kids is something I think it's important from the start. I don't think I'm the one looking at it backwards, no.

@2823370

Shock factor, freak show, not something you should be getting invested but rather like hey look this freak has been exposed and stuff.