(August 6, 2018) Alex Jones says Infowars platform bans are first step in globalist plot to carry out violent false flag attacks against CNN and MSNBC

[Media Matters] Hours after YouTube banned him, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones repeatedly claimed that globalists and the media will orchestrate mass casualty attacks at CNN and MSNBC which will then be blamed on Jones and President Donald Trump.

Jones made the “false flag” claims while guest hosting the August 6 edition of Infowars program War Room. At the top of the show, Jones said “false flag” attacks would be staged against CNN and MSNBC in order to cause civil unrest, or even a civil war, and that the motivation behind the Infowars platform bans is that “they don’t want me on air on big viral platforms so that I can respond when they do it”