dru18s avatar Politics
3 37
@2823559

Venting is right... happens when she's high on catnip, as usual... hehe smilie

@2823559

The UN to get involved. And for our administration to get more involved than it is.

@2823849

I think the UN would be more objective than the Turks. Thank you, Will. :)

I'm not surprised, blame it on the Democrats, but never blame the person who caused it all....Trump and his supporters. Trump thinks it's OK to kill a journalist, so why not go after CNN and their reporters.

@StarzAbove I'm not surprised, blame it on the Democrats, but never blame the person who caused it all....Trump and his...

Trump doesn't think it's OK to kill a journalist.
And, there are no journalists at CNN anyway!

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +3Reply
@dru18 Nah, just body slam them and rough em up.

After repeatedly breaking into private offices.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +1Reply
@Budwick After repeatedly breaking into private offices.

So you admit that Trump encourages and incites violence. Thanks for being honest.

@dru18 So you admit that Trump encourages and incites violence. Thanks for being honest.

So, you admit that the reporter was a complete asshole fro repeatedly breaking into the guys office and had an ass whoopin coming!

@Budwick So, you admit that the reporter was a complete asshole fro repeatedly breaking into the guys office and had an ass...

Nobody, and I mean nobody, has the right to put their hands on another, unless it is in self-defense. AND, the reporter did NOT break in.

@Budwick Came into the office uninvited. Potay-to - Potah-to

You don't strike somebody, Budwick, unless of course you want to do some slammer time.

Wow - you seem overwhelmed by all the trouble the democrats have stirred up.
Strap in Dru - it's only gonna get worse after the election in a couple weeks.

@Thinkerbell I can just imagine her howls if the Senate Republican majority increases... to 55-45, say.

It won't, pixie dust. If it increases at all it will only be by a couple of seats.

@dru18 It won't, pixie dust. If it increases at all it will only be by a couple of seats.

A Republican majority of 53-47 would also have her and a lot of other proggies howling, palepuss, especially if another Supreme Court appointment comes up. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell A Republican majority of 53-47 would also have her and a lot of other proggies howling, palepuss, especially if...

Once again, don't worry your pretty little dusty head. What you need to worry about is a majority of Dems in The House, opening up all the investigations that the House conservatives ignored.

@dru18 Once again, don't worry your pretty little dusty head. What you need to worry about is a majority of Dems in The...

I'll remind you, palepuss, when the Senate Republicans confirm the next Supreme Court justice, while the Democrats flounder in the House.  hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell I'll remind you, palepuss, when the Senate Republicans confirm the next Supreme Court justice, while the Democrats...

Better hope it happens soon because they will loose their footing, whether it will be in this election or the next.

@dru18 Better hope it happens soon because they will loose their footing, whether it will be in this election or the next.

In all probability, they've got over two years, at least.
Two new justices scored so far in less than two years, how many more to go...?   hehe smilie

I don't know why America would investigate the Suadi Embassy in Turkey's actions.
Anything that happened there was not in our jurisdiction.
Just because the journalist worked for an American company, does NOT give America jurisdiction.

@Walt_OReagun I don't know why America would investigate the Suadi Embassy in Turkey's actions. Anything that happened there was...

It was an American resident who worked for an American media outlet, so yes, that involves us. Guess it time to take that orb out again.

@dru18 It was an American resident who worked for an American media outlet, so yes, that involves us. Guess it time to...

Again ... he was not on US territory. Nor was he a US citizen.
So the US has no jurisdiction for an investigation.

Furthermore ... the US Courts have repeatedly ruled that the government has NO duty to protect US Citizens. So I fail to see how there is any obligation to protect a foreign national, just because they move to the US ... let alone investigate an act upon foreign soil, on their behalf. >> Unless you want to stipulate that he was actually an agent for our government. (EG: spy)

@Walt_OReagun Again ... he was not on US territory. Nor was he a US citizen. So the US has no jurisdiction for an...

Khahsoggi was a permanent US resident who was working toward becoming a citizen.

Here' another couple of good reasons.

For all countries, ensuring security, stability, and opportunities for economic growth constitute core national interests.

Idealistic objectives like spreading democracy, punishing human rights violators or supporting freedom movements abroad.

Your views on America becoming isolationist is what kept us from entering WWII any sooner than we did. It was wrong then, and it is wrong now.

@dru18 Khahsoggi was a permanent US resident who was working toward becoming a citizen. Here' another couple of good...

You have no ideas what my views on American isolationism is, so stop trying to pretend you do.

I bet you are against using US military in other nations, to enforce our "values". Yet here you are wanting us to use our police to do the same.

The FACTS are simple.
1 - He was not an American citizen.
2 - It did not happen on American territory.

@Walt_OReagun You have no ideas what my views on American isolationism is, so stop trying to pretend you do. I bet you are...

LMAO, sorry but there is nothing simple about our relationship with Saudi Arabia.

No, I don't know, but I can guess.

He was an American resident on his way to becoming a citizen. And it doesn't matter if it happened on foreign soil or not. And being an American resident, and a green card holder. he deserves the same protection from this country.

Anonymous