Let's Play Who IS The Bomber!

I think we can all agree that who ever has been sending all the bomb packages is a crazy person. No sane person would do such a despicable thing.

It only took mere moments before people started speculating and blaming people and groups for the motivation despite not having a shred of evidence. So, let's step it up a bit. Let's profile the whack job bomber.

Is it a person or persons tied closely to Trump? Probably military types filled with righteous indignation for left wing loud mouths?

Or, could it be a pack of leftist ding bats that knew full well that blame would immediately be placed on Trump supporters.

What about that kid that brought his electronic clock that looked an awful lot like a bomb to school? Remember, his bomb didn't blow up either!

How about the Russians? They've done everything else - why not this?

Give us a description of who you think did it!

Image for post Let's Play Who IS The Bomber!
20% The Trump connection 40% the leftist dingbat 13% the time bomb kid 13% the Russians 13% I have another idea
Budwicks avatar News & Current Events
7 29
@2823658

I'm smelling a movie Prodigal!

Wile E Coyote?

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor I have another idea +5Reply

I think it's Boris Badenov.
He's just been laying low for a while, planning all this.

@Walt_OReagun I think it's Boris Badenov. He's just been laying low for a while, planning all this.

Ah-HAH! That Russian Rascal!
Late breaking news, this photo centered on investigation!

My money is on some Liberal soy boy tinkering in Mom and Dad's basement believing he is doing the Democrat Party a great service. He probably believes he will be Knighted by Barack and Hillary as The Mid Term Savior.

Besides, let's face it. If those devices had been built by a Conservative...they would have worked. wink smilie

Dars avatar Dar the leftist dingbat +2Reply

The Russia theory isn't that far fetched. Look how quickly everyone turend to finger pointing, if the goal was to perpetuate divisiveness and anger at the other side they're certainly doing a good job.

However I think the most likely answer is that it was some right wing nut jobs.

@TAST The Russia theory isn't that far fetched. Look how quickly everyone turend to finger pointing, if the goal was to...

You might be right! Thanks for your guess.
Although, none of the bombs were connected - would never have exploded.
Still not cool at all, but I gotta believe that if a right wing nut job was going to risk sending bombs, he would have ensured they were at least functional.

@Budwick You might be right! Thanks for your guess. Although, none of the bombs were connected - would never have...

Maybe. But he put a meme on the bombs which makes me assume they wanted that to be seen. Just
sending a message maybe

@deusvult why would a right winger do this right before bi elections? come on!

People of all political opinions can be really really dumb. You do know they caught a right wing but job right?

It's one of those wacko Trump supporters.

it makes no logical sense for a republican to do this right before a bi election, not one logical sense. but for an unhinged group who cannot logicall sting together a coherent argument, aka democrats, it makes perfect sense, send fake bombs to themselves, blame republicans, (they know the news will lie and blame republicans for this), and try and steal the votes this way.

its right out of Hitlers handbook of how to forcefully take power

deusvults avatar deusvult the leftist dingbat 0Reply

I can agree with you that the person or persons who sent these packages is not a sane person. However, I’d like to point out your hypocrisy in this post. Understand that I know you said you’re inviting profiling in this post because you say people are already jumping to conclusions, so your “joke” is not going over my head.

You claim that people are jumping to conclusions, which I can respect. During any of these moments it’s easy for everyone to point fingers to find the villain. However, the rhetoric you are using such as “left wing loud mouths” and “leftist ding bats” makes it appear that you, too, sir have already made your own conclusion without a complete investigation. Also, you go so far as to say that they could have done this because they, “knew full well that blame would immediately be placed on Trump supporters.”

From this, it appears that you are doing exactly what you say others shouldn’t be doing by jumping to conclusions “without a shred of evidence.” If you want to point out an issue, which again I agree that people shouldn’t jump to conclusions, then don’t be a hypocrite and do the exact same thing.

@Ellen I can agree with you that the person or persons who sent these packages is not a sane person. However, I’d like...

Thanks so much for your input.
I would like to point out that there's plenty of evidence of “left wing loud mouths” and “leftist ding bats” in the news every day.

@Budwick Thanks so much for your input. I would like to point out that there's plenty of evidence of “left wing loud...

You didn’t address the problem of hypocrisy at all. There can be “plenty of evidence” as you claim, but that evidence doesn’t apply to who sent packages. Have your opinion all you want about people on the political spectrum, but you’re ignorant to think that you’re allowed to jump to conclusions when nobody else is.

I’m not even gonna address the last part of your comment.

@Ellen You didn’t address the problem of hypocrisy at all. There can be “plenty of evidence” as you claim, but that...

You are correct - I did not address YOUR problem.

Maybe you are wound too tight to recognize that this post is poking fun at those speculating over who is responsible for the bombs.

Amen, Sugarbaby, you nailed it. This post is making a joke out of what's going on with these bombs. I think they are actually hoping that someone gets killed. If they were sent to a Republican, these hypocrites on this post joking about it, would be screaming to high heaven to catch the perpetrators. The hypocrisy of some on this post is beyond the pale.