After all the dissing and demeaning Trump has been doing to the FBI, I wonder how he feels now that they caught the package bomber so quickly? What are your thoughts?

Nothing will change, in a few days he will be right back with his lies and vicious attacks on the FBI and Mueller. Nothing changes with this president, Amirite?

Image for post After all the dissing and demeaning Trump has been doing to the FBI, I wonder how he feels now that they caught the package bomber so quickly?   What are your thoughts?
63% Nothing will change 38% trump will never admit they do a good job
StarzAboves avatar Politics
4 131
@2824177

I agree, and those up above trying to pick a fight with me are just showing their ignorance as usual. They, as usual, are trying to deflect what has really happened here. A nutcase, sent bombs to kill/hurt prominent people who have opposed Trump. But some seem to think that's a joke. They should be demeaning that guy and Trump as well for spouting all the hateful venom at his rallies.... oh well, it was to be expected.

Also, bullies run in packs of three, and the usual three are here again.

@2824195

He didn't say go bomb someone, but his rhetoric might as well have told someone to do it. I wonder if he's willing to pay this guy's legal bills, like he promised to do one of his supporters at his rally?

@2824199

Well Trump is very extreme, and he offered to do just that....check it out.

@2824195

Oh my God. He has advocated violence towards anybody who opposes him, countless times.

@dru18 Oh my God. He has advocated violence towards anybody who opposes him, countless times.

Even calling women names, like Horseface, Pochantas, etc. Trump is a vile person. He's coming to Indianapolis tomorrow and will be speaking to the FFA organization. He'll probably give a hateful speech to these young people just like he did to the Boy Scouts.

@StarzAbove Even calling women names, like Horseface, Pochantas, etc. Trump is a vile person. He's coming to Indianapolis...

And the fools still keep coming out for him. Must be something in the water.

His speech will be 'woe is me' as usual.

@dru18 And the fools still keep coming out for him. Must be something in the water. His speech will be 'woe is me' as usual.

It already is. He's saying he's innocent. And he'll be dissing the press the first chance he gets, he's too stupid to realize that his words matter, that's why we had this bomber on the loose. I wonder if Trump will pay this guy's legal fees like he promised another thug when he slapped the reporter around, you think?

Ooops! Wrong again!
Trump has already given lavish praise to ALL law enforcement involved.

@Budwick Ooops! Wrong again! Trump has already given lavish praise to ALL law enforcement involved.

He had to say that today...but it won't last and you know it. He'll be dissing the FBI, the media and anyone who disagrees with him.

@2824133

Didn't trump say the FBI was a cancer in society? That doesn't sound like support to me, but maybe you have a different idea of support.

@2824208

Oh come on, trump doesn't even understand that it's wrong to screw his own daughter.

@2824233

And once again, you are spinning.

@2824233

Trump referred to his own daughter as a piece of ass on a radio show, so, no, not lying.

@2824242

JD have you ever said that one of your daughters has a nice ass? No, I doubt it, but it's OK with you when Trump says that kinda stuff. Geez.

@2824286

YOu didn't answer my question, have you ever said such things like that to you daughters?

@2824242

And you would be wrong, as usual. Take a look as some of Ivanka's kids, sure look a lot like the donald

@2824493

Perhaps because listening to CNN and MSNBC is their lives?
Even if they read the the above Politico article at all, which is doubtful, a day later they will not remember, and go back to believing the nonsense they spouted before.

@2824133

Professor Ford comes to mind.

LMAO! And his praise doesn't mean a damn thing. The whole world knows how Trump talks out of both sides from his little bird mouth.

@dru18 LMAO! And his praise doesn't mean a damn thing. The whole world knows how Trump talks out of both sides from his...

Ya know, when you bash Trump and openly admit that there's nothing he could do that you would approve of - it kind of tells me to totally discount what you have to say regarding Trump. There will be nothing new, no insight, no thought - just hate.

@StarzAbove Bud, kinda like what you did and said about Obama.

Not at all! When Obama repeated over and over that 'If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.' I called BS, can't be done - and I was right!

@Budwick Not at all! When Obama repeated over and over that 'If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.' I called BS...

Bud, you bashed Obama no matter what he said or did, your entire profile page before was against Obama. We all remember that. So don't try to play innocent with me..... Everything Trump says is BS and lies and yet you defend him. So be it.

@StarzAbove Bud, you bashed Obama no matter what he said or did, your entire profile page before was against Obama. We all...

Starz - you look funny when you put your foot in your mouth.
My profile page hasn't changed sin like for ever. Apparently you didn't bother to take a look before complaining about it. So, here is what it STILL says -
"I am no longer a moderator on this site. I hope you time spent on Amirite is fun and safe!

I'm a 'typical old white male' (67 years old), Conservative, clinging to my Christian religion and guns. (Yes, a big 2nd Amendment supporter, along with the rest of the Constitution). I'm a Viet Nam Era veteran, an active member of the Tea Party. I subscribe to the notion of small government, lower intrusion into our lives, lower taxes and American exceptionalism.

And, according to Obama, I am a bigger threat to America than Islamic terrorism."

So "you all" remember incorrectly.

@Budwick Ya know, when you bash Trump and openly admit that there's nothing he could do that you would approve of - it kind...

BS, Budwick. There is teleprompter Trump that last about 30 seconds until the real ugly Trump emerges.

@Budwick <script type="text/javascript"...

Who said anything about a interview, Budwick?! I was referring to his rallies.

@dru18 Who said anything about a interview, Budwick?! I was referring to his rallies.

I was talking about what he said.

I have no problem discussing political differences with any one. But, you need to be honest. I won't waste my time with dishonest people.

@Budwick I was talking about what he said. I have no problem discussing political differences with any one. But, you need...

And you need to read more carefully. I spoke of the teleprompter, and you replied about an interview.

@dru18 And you need to read more carefully. I spoke of the teleprompter, and you replied about an interview.

You spoke about him using a teleprompter.
I sent you to a video illustrating crystal clear that he was not using a teleprompter.

Jeez- you really are a pain in the.... are you like this in real life?

@Budwick You spoke about him using a teleprompter. I sent you to a video illustrating crystal clear that he was not using a...

What I was SAYING is that he is civil when using a written speech from a TELEPROMPTER at his rallies, and an asshole when he tries to ad lib.

@2824131

Trump supporters can't do much of anything, most are just poor white trash

@2824212

Hillary deserved to lose, she completely ignored the fly over states.
My painting the right with such a broad brush is the same you, bud and jw and a couple others do to the other side. If they would be civil, I will be civil, but until that happens, I see no reason to be nice to people like them.

@2824216

You regularly attack the left and paint anyone who isn't a trump supporter with a very broad brush.

@2824247

When you claim all liberals are godless and immoral, you are saying I am godless and immoral. That's a direct attack and I respond in kind.

@Flrdsgns When you claim all liberals are godless and immoral, you are saying I am godless and immoral. That's a direct...

But, he's never said that.
You only said he did.
That doesn't make it true.
You understand that, right?

@2824268

I'm very disappointed in Pence, he has thrown away all his Christian teachings just to suck up to a low down thug. It's sickening.

@2824263

And where is Trump's moral compass? Answer: He never had one.

@dru18 And where is Trump's moral compass? Answer: He never had one.

Even after all that has been going on, he couldn't bring himself to do the right thing, by calling the two ex-presidents and others to give them support, that would have been the thing to do, but we know Trump has no social skills and he doesn't even know the proper things he should be doing as president.

@StarzAbove Even after all that has been going on, he couldn't bring himself to do the right thing, by calling the two...

And to think that some thought he would be elevated to the office of presidency, but instead, he brought it down to his level.

@2824263

Sounds exactly like Trump. He has the morals of an alley cat....and yet you support him. Hypocrite.

@2824275

Oh please, spare us the " I don't like either side" crap. You are always the first one to wet his pants with excitement over some dumb thing Trump said or did.

@2824131

But apparently this guy, (whose a rabid Trump supporter) did just that. Weird, huh.

Your premise about Trump and the FBI is wrong, Starz.

I have no doubt that a president's words and tone have an impact on the populace. If that is NOT true, one has to wonder why our last one was so often accused of being "divisive"..among many other things.

I also have no doubt that our current president will continue to publicly demean..diss, any agency or individual he happens to be displeased with in the moment, year, or month.

@Piper2 I have no doubt that a president's words and tone have an impact on the populace. If that is NOT true, one...

Piper, he's already trashing the media at his rally tonight, playing the victim again, and denying that his vile words had anything to do with the bombers actions.

@StarzAbove Piper, he's already trashing the media at his rally tonight, playing the victim again, and denying that his vile...

It is undeniable that Trump has presented himself as a victim on numerous occasions. No matter that "the MEDIA" simply comments on what he has actually said or done.

The bullying and victim accusations sure do get stale, after awhile.

@Piper2 It is undeniable that Trump has presented himself as a victim on numerous occasions. No matter that "the...

Exactly, and all he says about the truth is "fake News" It is very old and a lot of people are waking up to his nonsense, especially after what has happened this week.

Unfortunately, Piper, the media often does not "simply comment" in its news articles on what was said or done.

For example, I stopped taking the NY Times seriously as an unbiased news source a few years ago, when I read this short opening paragraph of their report of Netanyahu's re-election:

"TEL AVIV — After a bruising campaign focused on his failings, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel won a clear victory in Tuesday’s elections and seemed all but certain to form a new government and serve a fourth term, though he offended many voters and alienated allies in the process."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03...hu-herzog.html

Hmm... three editorial opinions in the opening sentence.
Yes, NY Times, I get it. That failure Netanyahu got re-elected, despite having offended or alienated many voters or allies.
I also get it that you were editorially beside yourselves that he was re-elected.

@Thinkerbell Unfortunately, Piper, the media often does not "simply comment" in its news articles on what was said or...

I recall you bringing up that same NY Times article to me on another post, quite some time ago. I agree that I didn't word my comment as well as I should have. I am aware that most all media does often throw in their varying degrees of bias on any given subject. That does of course include reporting and commenting on what the current president actually says and does.

@Piper2 I recall you bringing up that same NY Times article to me on another post, quite some time ago. I agree that I...

I'm glad you agree that reporting on the current president does often have varying degrees of bias thrown in, and that often the media does not "simply comment"on what was said or done. Another frequent characteristic of MSM reporting is that significant facts may be left out, or perhaps relegated to the 35th paragraph, if those facts are not helpful to to the particular slant being promulgated.

@Thinkerbell I'm glad you agree that reporting on the current president does often have varying degrees of bias thrown in, and...

I'm agreeing that there are varying degrees of bias thrown in about many subjects and any current president, whether the source is "main stream" or not.
As far as your last sentence, I also agree. That would be why many of us try to find as many sources as possible to find out about things that concern and interest us. I do also know that it is far from only the "MSM" reporting, who are guilty of slants and leaving out "significant facts".

@2824549

No one said he did. But his words stirred up this guy so he went after all those people who had spoke out against Trump. The Democrats aren't the losers, the American people are the losers if Trump is the president for even two more years.

@StarzAbove No one said he did. But his words stirred up this guy so he went after all those people who had spoke out against...

Whatever happened to "tic-toc"?
I thought he was supposed to be out by now...
And certainly before he got to appoint two Supreme Court justices.   biggrin smilie

@2824556

You're wrong. Trump has ridden in on Obama's coat tails. The economy was on the uprise before Trump became President. Other countries are laughing at us because they know they can't trust this president, and deep down, you know it too.

Have a good Saturday. I'm not going to argue with you. You go ahead and believe all the lies that you hear Trump saying, that's on you.....

@2824564

Obama inherited two wars from Bush! He also inherited a recession which HE got us out of, not Trump.

@dru18 Obama inherited two wars from Bush! He also inherited a recession which HE got us out of, not Trump.

It's a good thing that Obama was president when that happened, Obama saved the auto industry, but Trump would have let it go down the tubes and then we would have been in a very deep recession. Thank you President Obama.

@StarzAbove It's a good thing that Obama was president when that happened, Obama saved the auto industry, but Trump would have...

It would help John, if he wanted to discuss American politics, that he would actually read and learn about it first.

@dru18 It would help John, if he wanted to discuss American politics, that he would actually read and learn about it first.

Liviing in another country is not the same as what we are living through here with different presidents. But yet some tend to think they know more about what's going on because they read a few news clips, and then argue about every little thing. They don't realize how many people have left the Trump administration because of the chaos that Trump promotes.

@2824698

John, thanks to Obama's stimulus bill the economy started back on it's road to recovery.

@2824708

You stated that he did nothing to help the economy for the first seven years, and he passed that bill in the first six months he was in office. He also bailed out the auto industry, because if they had crashed, we would have never gotten out of that recession and most likely would have gone into a depression.

@2824725

Trump did not sign anything to help the economy. Inflation is eating away at any small bump some may have experienced in their paycheck. And he has gotten this country is so much debt. Who is going to pay for those tax cuts when the bill comes due? Not Trump.

@2824738

Not over a trillion dollars in their first 18 months. Whose going to pick up the tab? The middle class will, that's who.

@2825031

Do me a favor, and stop calling me a liar.

@2825045

And where do you think the money is coming from that will repay this debt? Trump has been talking about cutting Medicaid and Medicare to pay for something that should have never been passed in the first place.

@2825069

"I don't want to talk to you....." Perhaps that is because you don't know what you are talking about.

@2824568

I'm sure he'll bail this guy out, after all, the bomber is one of Trump's supporters.

@2824237

WTF! "Trump haters" just handed Trump his ass. And yours too, if you honestly believes this latest news exonerates Trump.

@2824315

JOHN! Who said anything about Trump arranging the bombs?!

Anonymous