I just thought I'd share this, you know, for the record. Your thoughts?

[Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com] The shooter who massacred eight people at a synagogue in Pittsburgh earlier today was an anti-Semite who expressed his disdain for Donald Trump, while also commenting, “I did not vote for him.”

At least eight people were killed and many more injured after the gunman opened fire at The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill, Pittsburgh while yelling “all Jews need to die.”

Posts by alleged shooter Robert Bowers show he was obsessed with Jewish conspiracies, while also believing Trump to be a puppet for Jewish interests.

“For the record, I did not vote for him,” Bowers said in response to another post that was critical of Trump, adding, “nor have I owned, worn or even touched a maga hat.”

.

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
His profile clearly illustrates that he’s a Nazi, admired Hitler, hates Trump, believes Trump is controlled by Jews, he did not vote for Trump. That’s all I was able to archive before his profile was wiped. Sickening.

8:43 AM - Oct 27, 2018

Synagogue Shooter Disliked Trump, Posted “I Did Not Vote For Him”Gunman was an anti-Semite who called Trump a https://www.infowars.com/synagogue-shooter-disliked-trump-posted-i-did-not-vote-for-him/
Mazes avatar News & Current Events
5 42

Trump is very pro-Israel so a violent anti-Semite is unlikely to be a fan of Trump.

@2824598

So, you take a gun to church?

@Flrdsgns So, you take a gun to church?

We do have security at the church where I attend. A cop at both doors and one that is stationed in the lobby.

@StarzAbove We do have security at the church where I attend. A cop at both doors and one that is stationed in the lobby.

Wow, and people think Los Angeles is a dangerous crime ridden place. I haven't seen many places here the feel it necessary to have armed guards at the door.

@Flrdsgns Wow, and people think Los Angeles is a dangerous crime ridden place. I haven't seen many places here the feel it...

One church where I was a member had death threats to the minister. He always gave a sermon on 9/ll about the Muslims..... the church was broken into, his life was threatened, and for a long time when he was going to be out of town, he wouldn't let anyone know for fear they would harm his family. There is security in the church, armed parishioners, and we don't know who they are.

It's pretty bad, enough that I think about a shooting when I go to church. We usually sit about three pew sections from the back and to the left are double doors out into the reception area. If a gunman would get in, we would be in the line of fire....just hope it never happens.

@2824598

This was in a Jewish synagogue, not a school.

@2824624

Once a maniac is dead set on killing someone, he will do it..... that's what so scary.

@2824632

Of course it would have still happened, just walking up the steps you would take out the cop and then enter the church with guns blazing. Having a gun on your person doesn't make you automatically safe.

@2824632

Again, I would hope you're right, but three cops were shot and they were armed.

@Maze True, and if they can't get a gun or a bomb they'll use a truck.

Exactly, we live in perilous times....where there is no safe place.

Another senseless killer. The world has gone crazy.

Isn't it enough that there are some crazy people out there bent on causing as much harm as possible? Why do you always want to put the blame on who someone votes for? Do you have any sense of decency, or is it all just political to you?

@Flrdsgns Isn't it enough that there are some crazy people out there bent on causing as much harm as possible? Why do you...

I've heard the MSM is doing their usual thing of blaming everything on Trump with this event. So I thought it would be good to put forth the facts, because who knows how distorted the story will be through other sources. Twitter has deleted his profile, so it's not like you can go to the original source to see what his motivations were.

@Maze I've heard the MSM is doing their usual thing of blaming everything on Trump with this event. So I thought it would...

I watched CNN and MSNBC this afternoon and not once was anyone blaming Trump for this. His name wasn't even brought up.

@StarzAbove I watched CNN and MSNBC this afternoon and not once was anyone blaming Trump for this. His name wasn't even...

That's encouraging. I've been watching Fox's livestream and I have not heard them mention the fact that the shooter hates Trump. Any mention of that little detail from the other guys?

@2824611

Evil is this shooter or the bomber caught yesterday, not who they voted for, or whatever political party they belong to

I just reread your explanation, it says the guy posted 6 hours ago, that he didn't vote for Trump. Something is rather fishy there, because why would he post something like that when he knew he was going to kill someone? Why would anyone even mention their political affiliations when they were going to kill. Something is just not right about that. I'm confused.

@2824604

You're supposed to be informed, that's all.

First off, Infowars openly says it is fake news for entertainment purposes, much like The Onion.

The only connection to Trump is that his administration and many of his followers have nurtured an environment that ignores violent behavior if it is aimed at non-white, non-Christian targets. Whether that was his intention or not, he fostered that climate.

@VicZinc First off, Infowars openly says it is fake news for entertainment purposes, much like The Onion. The only...

Infowars does not claim to be fake news. It is not satire like the Onion, Jones occasionally does satire, but it's obvious when he's doing it.

Their regular content is anything but satirical.

Often they're the closest you can get to the truth, like this story: it's not their opinion, it's a record of the shooter's Twitter account and the opinions he expressed on it.

Are you getting that information from the MSM?

Trump is constantly advocating for unity. In every speech he gives he expresses the idea that all Americans are one family, one people who need to work together to make things better. If you think he's been putting forth some other idea, where did you get that from? Not Trump, I know that because I've been watching his speeches, maybe you got it from Dems, probably the MSM. So who's to blame for division?

I refuse to believe someone who would vote the same as me could be a bad person!