Maze
#News & Current Events

Maze

Synagogue Shooter Disliked Trump, Posted “I Did Not Vote For Him”Synagogue Shooter Disliked Trump, Posted “I Did Not Vote For Him”infowars.comGunman was an anti-Semite who called Trump a

I just thought I'd share this, you know, for the record. Your thoughts?

[Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com] The shooter who massacred eight people at a synagogue in Pittsburgh earlier today was an anti-Semite who expressed his disdain for Donald Trump, while also commenting, “I did not vote for him.”

At least eight people were killed and many more injured after the gunman opened fire at The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill, Pittsburgh while yelling “all Jews need to die.”

Posts by alleged shooter Robert Bowers show he was obsessed with Jewish conspiracies, while also believing Trump to be a puppet for Jewish interests.

“For the record, I did not vote for him,” Bowers said in response to another post that was critical of Trump, adding, “nor have I owned, worn or even touched a maga hat.”

.

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
His profile clearly illustrates that he’s a Nazi, admired Hitler, hates Trump, believes Trump is controlled by Jews, he did not vote for Trump. That’s all I was able to archive before his profile was wiped. Sickening.

8:43 AM - Oct 27, 2018

Please   login   to leave a comment.
Loading comments...
More Posts