Remember or ever heard of "KC and the Sunshine Band"? If so, care to post your favorite tunes?

50% Great Band! 50% What the hell?
Azlottos avatar Music
5 24
@2824793

At the time I authored this question, I'd just heard KC on a commercial...I do like some of their music.

Thanks, Gronk.

@2824629

I hate to admit, but I kinda like that tune.

Thanks, Rooster.

乂ᵒ◡ᵒ乂

Adas avatar Ada Great Band! +4Reply
@Azlotto Thanks, Ada.

They were on Soul Train , like just how at the top, cutting edge disco, coke fuelled fucking cool can life possibly, Az? 乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Great Band! +1Reply
@Ada They were on Soul Train , like just how at the top, cutting edge disco, coke fuelled fucking cool can life...

I watched some Soul Train because some of the women were freaking hot, and could move..I never was into disco at that time, but I kinda like it now.

@Azlotto I watched some Soul Train because some of the women were freaking hot, and could move..I never was into disco at...

It should return using the exact same sets as they did in the 70's but with acid techno tunes from the the early 90's and some drugs from now....
... my idea's gonna crap all over Back to the Future completely, Az!!!

乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Great Band! +1Reply

I remember but was trying to forget..