Have you ever come up with an idea for an invention but just didn’t have the means to make it a reality?

69% yes 22% no 8% other
doctorwho1011s avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
10 27
@2824785

How close? All you need is to take a trip to Beta Centauri. Easy.

@2824785

Well put that brain to work, build a spaceship that can travel through worm holes, and be on your way

Yes...A weed eater/metal detector combo unit.

@2824817

Just use a Finnish, well... Can I call Nokia a Finnish company, after the hostile takeover scheme went above our heads and now it's basically a Microsoft's subdiv... Forget it, Samsung is a better choice.

I have invented lots and lots of silly computer games, but even though I can do programming to a certain extent, those projects have always been out of my reach. Either my SQL skills fail me or then just the fact, that I haven't programmed with C/C++ that much.

Don't laugh. A Teflon rolling pin.

Nope, I've never invented anything.

Just a few moments ago I was wishing the microwave had a garage style door. It is in the way every time.

No, I have an imagination, but never the kind that will make me money.

Yea, time travel.....I don't have the time.

@DandyDon Yea, time travel.....I don't have the time.

It's been done, mate. Not certain of the exact year, but early Eighties.

@Azlotto Be careful with capacitors, they can flux you up.

My farts produce 1.37 GigaWatts easily. All I need is a crappy car from AMC.

@ZonkeyBalls My farts produce 1.37 GigaWatts easily. All I need is a crappy car from AMC.

Man, you got some high octane methane there...And yes, a crappy car from the start.