Have you ever come up with an idea for an invention but just didn’t have the means to make it a reality?

69% yes 22% no 8% other
doctorwho1011s avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
10 27

Yea, time travel.....I don't have the time.

@DandyDon Yea, time travel.....I don't have the time.

It's been done, mate. Not certain of the exact year, but early Eighties.

@Azlotto Be careful with capacitors, they can flux you up.

My farts produce 1.37 GigaWatts easily. All I need is a crappy car from AMC.

@ZonkeyBalls My farts produce 1.37 GigaWatts easily. All I need is a crappy car from AMC.

Man, you got some high octane methane there...And yes, a crappy car from the start.

Sure, the stretched frame bicycle chopper and the reverse trike motorcycle were both things I built before I'd seen anyone else do it.

Here's an idea I had recently that I gave to LG: I have an LG V20 smartphone, which has a removable battery. It's a nice feature for photographers and journalists because you can carry extra batteries, so you can shoot video for hours or even days without needing a charger. It set that phone apart from the pack, but they got rid of that feature with the V30 and V40. What I suggested is they should bring back that feature and add a small installed battery, so for example, if you're live streaming video from your phone, you can switch out the replaceable battery without having to restart the phone and interrupt the stream. I think it would give the V series an edge as a content creator / journalist phone.

@2824787

Yeah you can plug any phone into a battery pack, but that's not the same as being able to switch out your battery on the fly. You'd have a cable running from your phone to your pocket, which could jerk the phone out of your hand, or damage the cable, or the ports.

@Maze Yeah you can plug any phone into a battery pack, but that's not the same as being able to switch out your battery...

Just use a Finnish, well... Can I call Nokia a Finnish company, after the hostile takeover scheme went above our heads and now it's basically a Microsoft's subdiv... Forget it, Samsung is a better choice.

@2824785

How close? All you need is to take a trip to Beta Centauri. Easy.

@2824785

Well put that brain to work, build a spaceship that can travel through worm holes, and be on your way

Yes...A weed eater/metal detector combo unit.

I have invented lots and lots of silly computer games, but even though I can do programming to a certain extent, those projects have always been out of my reach. Either my SQL skills fail me or then just the fact, that I haven't programmed with C/C++ that much.

Nope, I've never invented anything.

Don't laugh. A Teflon rolling pin.

Just a few moments ago I was wishing the microwave had a garage style door. It is in the way every time.

No, I have an imagination, but never the kind that will make me money.

Anonymous