Do you think you're a good person?

What makes you think that?

43% Yes, definitely 11% Absolutely not 46% Somewhere in between?
Wunderscores avatar Animals & Nature
5 18

Yes in deeds not in a ton of meaningless words.
A poor soul we knew and helped, was not in good shape and we knew he wasn't long for this world. We were in his circle of three people who cared about him. We went to see him in the hospital and minutes before he left for good he said, "Ya know, I never done nobody any harm." Isn't that a great thing to be able to say about your life.
I'm not that good but I try.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy Yes, definitely +3Reply

It depends who you ask. My attitude and behaviours is partly based on other's attitudes and behaviours.
For example: one person at my job will say I'm not a good person at all. I'm known to be too direct, and blunt, and someone who is not used to me will think I'm attacking them. I don't mean any harm, it's just how I normally talk. If someone is not used to blunt, I know I'm easy to misunderstand. It's one of the reasons I avoid talking to newcomers at work. Now add that to a person who can't take any criticism, who is lazy at work and who has showed to be a hypocrite, and yeah, I will eventually say some things they don't want to hear, even if it's just about work. That being said, other 5 people people at my work like me and will say I'm a good person. It just depends.

I would say I'm a good person because I find no enjoyment in the misfortune of innocents in general. But I also know I can be too harsh when someone crosses a line with me. So, middle ground sounds accurate for me.

Sofias avatar Sofia Somewhere in between? +3Reply

According to myself? I don't know. But I feel like I'm not particularly worthy of being called a good person.
But I guess it's up to others to say.
You would need to really get to know me.

It was a milkshark that first told me.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes, definitely +2Reply

I think..know I could be a much better person, in many ways. It means the world to me, that people dear to me and know me well, have come to the conclusion that I'm a "good" person..in spite of all my flaws.

Yes I do..

All the bad people, makes me think that..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yes, definitely -1Reply